ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 09-04-2017, 12:03 PM   #21
cobralegion
Decepticon
Re: New Star Wars Black Series Figures Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
TRU.ca has some of the new Black Series listed on their site but when you go to order them it takes you to their front page.
They also have an exclusive 2 pack of Ackbar vs First Order Officer for $69.99.
Noticed the site is having problems. Ordered the TIE Silencer($56 on sale) and the 7 packs, says I ordered them but doesn't put through the transaction. Hope it doesn't mean they sold out.
cobralegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 02:08 PM   #22
SkitchDC
Clonetrooper

Anyone else notice Hera has not appeared on amazon.ca yet? Its only extra strange to me because ALL figures including Thrawn have been in full stock since launch! Hera has not appeared which then leads me to believe all the other figures may have received solid cases and that means Hera is only in the assorted cases??? Meaning only Walmart............I really hope this isnt the case, shes the only one im missing and the one I wanted the most as I have the SDCC Thrawn....
SkitchDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 02:52 PM   #23
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkitchDC View Post
Anyone else notice Hera has not appeared on amazon.ca yet? Its only extra strange to me because ALL figures including Thrawn have been in full stock since launch! Hera has not appeared which then leads me to believe all the other figures may have received solid cases and that means Hera is only in the assorted cases??? Meaning only Walmart............I really hope this isnt the case, shes the only one im missing and the one I wanted the most as I have the SDCC Thrawn....
I got my Hera at TRU Friday morning and they had about 3 cases of all of Wave#1 so maybe Amazon just has a different case assortment or sold out really fast ?
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 04:39 PM   #24
SkitchDC
Clonetrooper

Nah I refuse to believe that hera sold out before thrawn in less then 2 minutes, as I was on there within like a minute of amazon stuff going up.....
SkitchDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 02:45 PM   #25
MitchPower
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electro16 View Post
I spoke to the manager at my local TRU about this and its a mistake because as I showed her in the picture the packaging is trilingual, so there is no reason this can't ship to Quebec. She sent an email to the head office asking them to correct this mistake and she wil get back to me on tuesday after labor day with an update. I will keep you guys posted.
It is fixed now i just ordered one.

Edit: just received an email saying it is on backorder it also says it will ship once available so i guess i will still get one some day.

Last edited by MitchPower; 09-06-2017 at 03:48 PM.
MitchPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:07 PM   #26
Electro16
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electro16 View Post
I spoke to the manager at my local TRU about this and its a mistake because as I showed her in the picture the packaging is trilingual, so there is no reason this can't ship to Quebec. She sent an email to the head office asking them to correct this mistake and she wil get back to me on tuesday after labor day with an update. I will keep you guys posted.

This problem has been fixed and it can now be shipped to Quebec.
Electro16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:17 PM   #27
MitchPower
Agent of Shield

It is still listed on the website i wonder if the backorder email i got is because it is actually a preorder.
MitchPower is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, luke, skywalker, thrawn