ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 04-05-2019, 02:16 PM   #1011
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

The kingpin wave is pretty trash. Puma was about the only figure I cared about...silver sable isnt half bad either. Really just wanted the Baf.

I put in for the 6 figures on amazon and hopefully the 3 that are out of stock turn up at some point. I have the wave pre ordered with my comic guy which generally takes much longer than buying online or retail but for less than $200 a case its worth waiting on.

so i guess maybe I'll end up with a full time shadow king or an extra Baf for trade purposes and some loose figures to sell on the cheap or use for custom fodder.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 02:26 PM   #1012
random11
Convention Exclusive

i mostly just want red goblin and king pin and 6 arms.... sable ill take but wasnt on the need list.... the others... maybe ill attempt to sell em for a few bucks... i really have no interest in those
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 02:51 PM   #1013
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

The kingpin is a nice upgrade on the toybiz version. Just unfortunate that he's the BAF of an underwhelming wave of figures. I wouldnt be surprised if Hasbro releases him as a repaint in a 2 pack or con box set with a Matt Murdock...can milk the new suited body mold for that too.

Merry xmas, Hasbro...the free ideas just keep coming from your loyal consumers. Might as well recast the new ronin figure in red and we got some new Hand ninjas too.

Last edited by turtle power eh; 04-05-2019 at 02:54 PM.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:47 PM   #1014
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle power eh View Post
The kingpin is a nice upgrade on the toybiz version. Just unfortunate that he's the BAF of an underwhelming wave of figures. I wouldnt be surprised if Hasbro releases him as a repaint in a 2 pack or con box set with a Matt Murdock...can milk the new suited body mold for that too.

Merry xmas, Hasbro...the free ideas just keep coming from your loyal consumers. Might as well recast the new ronin figure in red and we got some new Hand ninjas too.
Awesome, I love this idea. Hopefully we do see something along these lines.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:53 PM   #1015
TightyMhor
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle power eh View Post

I imagine they could repaint him in the black suit like the classic toybiz variant. That would be a repaint I wouldn't mind picking up if they give him a new head or something or at least add some new hands or accessories to add to what we already have.
TightyMhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:58 PM   #1016
random11
Convention Exclusive

I mean... the idea is nice... but so far... they havent reprinted any of the bafs outside of the movie universe ones.... as far as I can remember.
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:21 PM   #1017
tfHunter
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
I mean... the idea is nice... but so far... they havent reprinted any of the bafs outside of the movie universe ones.... as far as I can remember.
We do have the Juggernaut/Colossus 2 pack coming up. We'd probably have to wait a while for the repack Kingpin though, maybe years lol.
tfHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 10:27 PM   #1018
MitchPower
Agent of Shield

There is also the walmart exclusive thanos and ares in the ragnarok wave
MitchPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 10:29 PM   #1019
wedge1021
Mutant

If anyone just wants Sable for the BAF, I wouldn't mind getting a spare of her.
PM me, maybe we can work something out.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 10:49 PM   #1020
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
Aries was a BAF from years ago.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote