ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 06-19-2019, 11:18 PM   #1191
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Does anyone know where in Canada I can find the Marvel Legends Loki/Corvus Glaive two pack?
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 07:36 AM   #1192
Fermix
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Does anyone know where in Canada I can find the Marvel Legends Loki/Corvus Glaive two pack?
It is allegedly coming to TRU later this summer.
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:38 PM   #1193
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Weird thing today at TRU Brampton. Found most of the Caliban wave today (minus Beast and Jubilee), grabbed 2 Gambits so I could get them with my raincheck.

When I went to pay she told me the total was $90.38. I asked her if that was right, she showed me the screen they scanned in at $39.99ea. It showed on the screen though Marvel Select Gambit.

Long story short tried to speak to the manager about it as the rest of the wave scanned in at $29.99. Told me there was nothing he could do. Even tried telling me the barcodes are different that's why, but I mentioned I wasn't sure why that mattered when each of these have a different barcode but the wave all have the same SKU minus the Gambit.

Anyways very weird. Had to leave them there. I guess someone at the office screwed that one up...
sixshot1981 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 04:48 PM   #1194
Sharkdog
Premium Blend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermix View Post
It is allegedly coming to TRU later this summer.
This would be super.
Sharkdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 12:52 AM   #1195
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
Weird thing today at TRU Brampton. Found most of the Caliban wave today (minus Beast and Jubilee), grabbed 2 Gambits so I could get them with my raincheck.

When I went to pay she told me the total was $90.38. I asked her if that was right, she showed me the screen they scanned in at $39.99ea. It showed on the screen though Marvel Select Gambit.

Long story short tried to speak to the manager about it as the rest of the wave scanned in at $29.99. Told me there was nothing he could do. Even tried telling me the barcodes are different that's why, but I mentioned I wasn't sure why that mattered when each of these have a different barcode but the wave all have the same SKU minus the Gambit.

Anyways very weird. Had to leave them there. I guess someone at the office screwed that one up...
Hmm... I have an extra Gambit I picked up by accident a few weeks ago. I still need to return it. Some of that wave didn't scan at the register when I bought them, I have a feeling he was one. So they just scanned them in under one of the other figures in the wave. I assume someone tried to fix that now but put it in under an incorrect code. I have a feeling that when I return him I'm gonna have trouble. They'll probably try to reject it saying it's not the same item as on the receipt.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 09:07 AM   #1196
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
Hmm... I have an extra Gambit I picked up by accident a few weeks ago. I still need to return it. Some of that wave didn't scan at the register when I bought them, I have a feeling he was one. So they just scanned them in under one of the other figures in the wave. I assume someone tried to fix that now but put it in under an incorrect code. I have a feeling that when I return him I'm gonna have trouble. They'll probably try to reject it saying it's not the same item as on the receipt.
Hopefully that's not the case. The manager seemed to get what I was saying, but I have no clue if he would even notify head office of the error.
sixshot1981 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:30 PM   #1197
j0w33
Super Friend

When ordering with Dorkside, it says they are using FedEx, does anyone know if they hand it over to Canada Post once it enters Canada or will FedEx have it the whole way?
j0w33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:42 PM   #1198
there_is_a_martens
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0w33 View Post
When ordering with Dorkside, it says they are using FedEx, does anyone know if they hand it over to Canada Post once it enters Canada or will FedEx have it the whole way?
Right now I'm tracking 3 packages from Dorkside. I couldn't track them through FedEx but canadapost.ca provided the tracking information. When you get a tracking number try both. Just a heads up though, the packages only get picked up at the end of the week so even if it says "shipped" on your order on Monday it may not leave their warehouse until Friday.
there_is_a_martens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:47 PM   #1199
j0w33
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by there_is_a_martens View Post
Right now I'm tracking 3 packages from Dorkside. I couldn't track them through FedEx but canadapost.ca provided the tracking information. When you get a tracking number try both. Just a heads up though, the packages only get picked up at the end of the week so even if it says "shipped" on your order on Monday it may not leave their warehouse until Friday.
So they said it was shipped with FedEx for you too then? Just don't want FedEx to be the one to deliver it once it enters Canada
j0w33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:53 PM   #1200
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

What are you guys getting from Dorkside?
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote