ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 03-29-2014, 11:20 PM   #11
Grayfox
Red Shirt
Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Captain America Wave 2 Released in Canada

Can anyone confirm seeing wave 1 at WalMart prior to these new figures showing up?

I was under the impression that Canada wide, WalMart wasn't stocking the Cap MLs.
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:09 AM   #12
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Conirmed. Wal-mart is now getting Cap Legends. I went to 2 different locations today and they both had them...just the 2 different Caps though, everything else was picked clean and no sign of the second wave yet either at least in my area.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 03:19 AM   #13
Grayfox
Red Shirt

Anyone nice enough to post the UPCs for Black Widow (or any other Cap ML)?

Thanks!
Old 03-31-2014, 11:22 AM   #14
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

I am nice enough to post a UPC code for you. I don't have Black Widow's as I have not found her yet but I do have an Agents of Hydra (Zemo/Aim Soldier) UPC #6 5356995511 5. Hope that helps.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:01 PM   #15
Grayfox
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
I am nice enough to post a UPC code for you. I don't have Black Widow's as I have not found her yet but I do have an Agents of Hydra (Zemo/Aim Soldier) UPC #6 5356995511 5. Hope that helps.
Thanks much!

Checked with the local WalMart, they won't carry the Cap MLs sadly. Damn Black Widow figure...so hard to acquire
Old 03-31-2014, 10:51 PM   #16
behindthemask
Red Shirt

I checked my Local Walmart today and they had no cap figures but they did have cap stuff like cosplay and 3 3/4'' stuff, but no 6'' figures, plenty of spidey figures, heard the revision cases were out which meant Spidergirl and Boomerang and I was right! found 1 of each, but left Boomerang as his paint apps were shit, checked TRU and Target and they have nothing new, and TRU charging $26.99/figure is ridiculous, there was a bunch of black cats and a few carnage's but not gonna blow $$ on extras, unless it's army builders.
behindthemask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:51 PM   #17
Evan
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin View Post
Wal-Mart prices on these are not that bad compared to prices at TRU.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FETT1 View Post
holy crap these are expensive ...whoaaaaaa...
The Cap figures seem to be $22.92 at Walmart. Interestingly, the Spidey figures seem to fluctuate in price depending on the store. I've seen them for both $19.92 and $22.92. I don't know what TRU charges, but I have heard they are more expensive on more than one occasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
Can anyone confirm seeing wave 1 at WalMart prior to these new figures showing up?

I was under the impression that Canada wide, WalMart wasn't stocking the Cap MLs.
I've seen the Cap wave 1 figures at Walmart but not nearly as often as Spidey. Maybe only certain stores are getting Cap?
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:47 AM   #18
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthemask View Post
I checked my Local Walmart today and they had no cap figures but they did have cap stuff like cosplay and 3 3/4'' stuff, but no 6'' figures, plenty of spidey figures, heard the revision cases were out which meant Spidergirl and Boomerang and I was right! found 1 of each, but left Boomerang as his paint apps were shit, checked TRU and Target and they have nothing new, and TRU charging $26.99/figure is ridiculous, there was a bunch of black cats and a few carnage's but not gonna blow $$ on extras, unless it's army builders.
Yeah, the $26.99 price is way too much. I bought the more difficult to find figures (i.e. Black Cat, Hydra, and AIM) at TRU for that price and waited for a sale. Then got a price adjustment on them. If there is no sale during the adjustment period, I would have returned them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan View Post
The Cap figures seem to be $22.92 at Walmart. Interestingly, the Spidey figures seem to fluctuate in price depending on the store. I've seen them for both $19.92 and $22.92. I don't know what TRU charges, but I have heard they are more expensive on more than one occasion.
TRU's regular prices for Spidey and Cap Legends are expensive. I believe TRU charges $26.99 each for both Spidey and Cap Legend figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan View Post
I've seen the Cap wave 1 figures at Walmart but not nearly as often as Spidey. Maybe only certain stores are getting Cap?
I am hoping that is not the case. I would rather pay the $22.92 for these at Walmart than TRU's $26.99 price.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rapidrundowns

I hope you enjoy my videos! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you for watching!
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:51 AM   #19
iammingy
Clonetrooper

Only Alberta and Manitoba are getting Wave 2 now...
The Ontario Walmarts had restocked Wave 1 and BC's don't have any, not even Wave 1...
iammingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:54 AM   #20
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammingy View Post
Only Alberta and Manitoba are getting Wave 2 now...
The Ontario Walmarts had restocked Wave 1 and BC's don't have any, not even Wave 1...
Yeah, I have been searching my local Walmart and they got nothing. Not even a peg for them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rapidrundowns

I hope you enjoy my videos! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you for watching!

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 04-01-2014 at 02:02 AM.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black widow, captain america, infinite series, marvel legends, walmart, winter soldier