ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 03-23-2020, 11:42 AM   #1
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Help your local store (if possible) with a purchase and shout out.

Hey guys. As a small business owner, who thankfully will whether this pandemic fine (unless the restrictions last more than 6 months), I had an idea.

Just thought I would start a thread to put out the word for local small businesses during this crazy time. Specifically for me I am doing a small part to help a local specialty store. LeisurePark Entertainment. They have a website: leisureparkent.ca

They don't do a lot of "toy" stuff per se, but they do have some items, and a bunch of Eaglemoss and Funko stuff. Robert is a good guy and has helped me out to get some items I wanted.

Anyway, I know he is going to suffer during this pandemic so I did a purchase (online) with some extra funds I had in my PayPal account.

If you guys have a local store/business that you want to support post it here. Of course keep it online if you can until things improve.

Stay safe everyone.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 11:13 PM   #2
Xtreme987
Jedi Knight
Re: Help your local store (if possible) with a purchase and shout out.

Bookmarked the site for future reference. Unfortunately the next 2-3 weeks is probably gonna be a bit tight financially. After that we'll see. Thanks for sharing. Good idea.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote