ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 12-31-2022, 04:00 PM   #2531
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
I could live with two sets of MMPR. One for helmets, one for portraits. But I'll wait and see if we get Figuart renewals of the Zyuranger series before jumping in on these new Hasbro releases.
Figuarts revivals of Zyuranger would be cool but it seems like they're only doing current series right now and series that were specifically popular in Japan(Gokaiger). I think Bandai wants to play it safe as of now and not go too deep into the line so it might be sometime before they consider wanting to complete entire teams again.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 02:46 AM   #2532
ToaTahu
Red Shirt

Does anyone know the gamestop product code for dino thunder yellow and wild force blue? Its weird that we cant preorder them but you can for lost galaxy green and mmpr black 2.0 is in stock
ToaTahu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 04:09 PM   #2533
Ksteel
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I know, but I don't expect the perfect figure, just the one that is perfect enough for me. If the remasters ticks every box for me I won't be buying an updated version again even if the next one they do is better. I bought the original releases mainly because of the price point and nostalgia. The more I looked them the more I started disliking them for the helmets. The plastic I could have lived with if the helmets were better. I agree plastic quality wise the figures were fine at the price point but I can't agree with the helmets being fine for the price point though. For $25-30 the helmets should have been better. I could understand it for kids toys that are like $10-$15 but these are marketed as collector grade, screen accurate figures. Anyway that's just my take.

Well friend.

The good news is that the original MMPR PR Lightning figures are still out there for decent prices if the new ones don't live up to expectations.

The MMPR Remastered figures may be $34 USD:
https://youtu.be/fUdPc_AFv4A?t=852

According to TokuTopics, who found the listings...

That means they're going to be around $50 Canadian each in our retailers.
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 05:42 PM   #2534
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksteel View Post
Well friend.

The good news is that the original MMPR PR Lightning figures are still out there for decent prices if the new ones don't live up to expectations.

The MMPR Remastered figures may be $34 USD:
https://youtu.be/fUdPc_AFv4A?t=852

According to TokuTopics, who found the listings...

That means they're going to be around $50 Canadian each in our retailers.
Thanks for heads up. I hope they turn out decent. I don't mind paying a bit more for decent figures but the QC issues these may have is worrisome.
Old 01-03-2023, 08:24 PM   #2535
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Depending on which ones and what they come with, I may still get them cause I'm a sucker for MMPR. I said I wasn't getting the Ninjetti figures, but ended up getting the whole set.

Having a second set would mean I can dispaly the old ones without helmets and the new ones can be with helmets on.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 09:27 PM   #2536
springwolf84
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToaTahu View Post
Does anyone know the gamestop product code for dino thunder yellow and wild force blue? Its weird that we cant preorder them but you can for lost galaxy green and mmpr black 2.0 is in stock
Not sure, though Wild Force Blue did show up in stores a little while ago.
springwolf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 12:22 AM   #2537
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Thanks for heads up. I hope they turn out decent. I don't mind paying a bit more for decent figures but the QC issues these may have is worrisome.
I mean, the Ninjetti were basically $50 each, and they had the worst qc out of any Lightning Collection figure to date.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 01:58 AM   #2538
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
I mean, the Ninjetti were basically $50 each, and they had the worst qc out of any Lightning Collection figure to date.
Yea that's what I'm scared of happening again here but I think we should be okay considering this is the money maker team. I'd like to believe Hasbro wouldn't let their flagship team get terrible QC issues, especially since this will be a regular retail release too.
Old 01-04-2023, 02:35 PM   #2539
Ksteel
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToaTahu View Post
I saw one yesterday but no price tag.

But there was this;

if you can search for it using that code.
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 02:55 PM   #2540
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Does anyone know if Gamestop ever got the Lunar Wolf Ranger with the corrected 6 stripes? All the ones I've seen there are the 5 stripe version. Scared to order it online cause no idea which version would ship.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote