ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 02-09-2023, 08:00 AM   #6631
VincentVega
Cobra Trooper
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post

well get back to me when the wave drops and since I don't care about building Cassie we can work out a deal for the BAF pieces that come with the Comic figures.

I appreciate the offer. I'm going to have to wait and see the movie first before I decide if I want her. Being a big figure I don't want her to dominate the display if she's someone I don't care much about, plus maybe they'll announce a smaller version as a store exclusive later on.
VincentVega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 05:27 PM   #6632
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
Yes she is, she is Scott Lang's Daughter, in the comics she is the reason Scott steals particles from Pym. She was also one of the original Young Avengers, went by the name Stature. Had Pym Particles that she used to grow. She now goes by the name Stinger, and like wasp, has wings, and a helmet that can control insects.
Good to know. Just never heard of her. I'm more of a DC guy so I am familar of Antman Hank Pym for the first wife beating superhero. And the famous blue Wasp from the Toybiz Marvel Legends line.
Outside of that and Antman1&2 movies not much.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 06:56 PM   #6633
lifedragon99
Decepticon

Got my $10 Warmchine today. Looks cool, but I've no knowledge of comic Warmchine so I'm gonna keep it along with some of my other retro carded figures.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 04:48 PM   #6634
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Kinda wild how things go sometimes, the Puff Adder wave pre-orders on Gamestop are still readily available, while it took a fair amount of time for any of the Ch'od wave figures to get unavaible and it only ended up being Corsair and Emma

but yet the wave most people would imagine wouldn't be so popular is more then half unavailable and they have been for pre-order less then a week, MCU Wasp, MCU Kang, Egghead! and Crossfire..., Wasp and Egghead are the biggest surprises, the first MCU Wasp was the greatest pegwarmer of all time and...nobody knows Egghead, or Crossfire.

*shrug*

Last edited by Lord Scareglow; 02-10-2023 at 04:51 PM.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 05:05 PM   #6635
lifedragon99
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
Kinda wild how things go sometimes, the Puff Adder wave pre-orders on Gamestop are still readily available, while it took a fair amount of time for any of the Ch'od wave figures to get unavaible and it only ended up being Corsair and Emma

but yet the wave most people would imagine wouldn't be so popular is more then half unavailable and they have been for pre-order less then a week, MCU Wasp, MCU Kang, Egghead! and Crossfire..., Wasp and Egghead are the biggest surprises, the first MCU Wasp was the greatest pegwarmer of all time and...nobody knows Egghead, or Crossfire.

*shrug*
Wasp was the first one I noticed that was only available in store. Which was surprising because of the peggwarming she did for so long. .
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 07:55 PM   #6636
Webs
Man of Spiders

Is them selling out because people are buying them all up, or are they ordering less so stock runs out quicker?
Webs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 12:10 AM   #6637
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
Is them selling out because people are buying them all up, or are they ordering less so stock runs out quicker?
I'd imagine people want them cause it's the first MCU film in a while (that isn't Spider-Man) that has someone people are familiar with and somewhat care about from the Infinity Saga.
Zeroflamez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 03:16 PM   #6638
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

So no information yet about Comic Yondu and Classic Ant-Man here in Canada I presume?

I really want those figs, I'm guessing since they are Target Exclusives it means TRU here, but no information has seemed to come forward in regards to these 2 figs, I'd like to know what's supposed to be up.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 04:53 PM   #6639
springwolf84
Cobra Trooper

It’s been confirmed they’re coming to TRU later this year. So presumably no preorder.
springwolf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 05:15 PM   #6640
4lott
Master of the Universe

With our luck they’ll be $49.99
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote