ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 02-12-2020, 08:18 PM   #331
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

I don’t think I’ve ever seen any company turn a hotly anticipated, collector orientated line into a stress-induced dumpster fire this quickly. After years of managing Marvel Legends so well I’m flabbergasted at how poorly almost every aspect of Power Rangers is run. In a year’s time they managed to murder fan excitement and support via terrible decision making, horrible distribution, and an excess of hard to track down exclusives. Personally I’m hoping to still find Mighty Morphin Red, Yellow, and hopefully Blue and Black, but I’ve lost any motivation to pick up members of any other teams. Why grab Zeo Blue when the rest of the team will be a nightmare to complete? Sigh. We only moan and complain because we want to give you our money, Hasbro. Why do you hate our money?
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 09:09 PM   #332
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
I don’t think I’ve ever seen any company turn a hotly anticipated, collector orientated line into a stress-induced dumpster fire this quickly. After years of managing Marvel Legends so well I’m flabbergasted at how poorly almost every aspect of Power Rangers is run. In a year’s time they managed to murder fan excitement and support via terrible decision making, horrible distribution, and an excess of hard to track down exclusives. Personally I’m hoping to still find Mighty Morphin Red, Yellow, and hopefully Blue and Black, but I’ve lost any motivation to pick up members of any other teams. Why grab Zeo Blue when the rest of the team will be a nightmare to complete? Sigh. We only moan and complain because we want to give you our money, Hasbro. Why do you hate our money?
To be fair, all of Hasbro's lines are turning into dumpster fires in terms of Canadian distribution. Marvel Legends, Power Rangers, and Transformers are way easier to find in the states. Hasbro doesn't think much of Canada, plain and simple.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 09:36 PM   #333
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
To be fair, all of Hasbro's lines are turning into dumpster fires in terms of Canadian distribution. Marvel Legends, Power Rangers, and Transformers are way easier to find in the states. Hasbro doesn't think much of Canada, plain and simple.
They’ve all gone downhill, but I don’t think I’ve run into anything this bad collecting the other lines. Marvel Legends are pretty well saturated at retail. Transformers are a bit harder to lock down, but almost any figure I can’t find at stores I can grab online for retail. Star Wars... well yeah, they absolutely suck at that line, too.
Old 02-13-2020, 03:04 AM   #334
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
They’ve all gone downhill, but I don’t think I’ve run into anything this bad collecting the other lines. Marvel Legends are pretty well saturated at retail. Transformers are a bit harder to lock down, but almost any figure I can’t find at stores I can grab online for retail. Star Wars... well yeah, they absolutely suck at that line, too.
I can't argue with you guys. Hasbro has made it a total nightmare for me to collect Power Rangers, Transformers and Marvel Legends. Why is it so hard for a Canadian collector like myself to get what I want like a MMPR Red or Blue or Black or YELLOW my favorite Ranger?? I pre-ordered Lord Drakkon because I never had him and I still can't get one from Toys r us or Amazon. Fantastic Four was a FANTASTIC Nightmare
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:51 PM   #335
WhenGeeksCollide
Cobra Trooper

I think it's great.
WhenGeeksCollide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:31 PM   #336
dbaso
Clonetrooper

Just got my official cancellation of Lord Drakkon from Amazon. Surprised it took this long lol
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 06:30 PM   #337
Zathereth
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
Just got my official cancellation of Lord Drakkon from Amazon. Surprised it took this long lol
Same, email just came in 2 minutes ago.

Guess I'll order off the amazon.com site.

Edit: never mind, I'll just hold off lol.

PS. anyone interested in Rita
https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...y-eb-exclusive

available for preorder. It's a pass for me, since I have zedd and I don't like her face lol

Last edited by Zathereth; 02-15-2020 at 06:43 PM.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:37 PM   #338
maxd72
Red Shirt

Same for me ... I was still hoping it would go through ... Can't understand the poor distribution this line receives
maxd72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:44 PM   #339
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
Out of curiosity when did you order?
Old 02-16-2020, 01:58 AM   #340
dbaso
Clonetrooper

Thanks for posting that link for the 2 pack. I pre ordered, still complained, but still ordered it lol.

For the Drakkon question: The item moved to a cancelled order section in my amazon account. It’s not showing my order date and I can’t find my confirmation email. I remember that I put an order in for MMPR Red and Drakkon minutes after someone posted the link for them on here tho.
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote