ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 06-25-2014, 12:33 PM   #4111
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme
Re: Post your Action Figure hauls!

Finally after weeks of searching I was able to get Captain America II Black Widow by way of a Transformer trade on Cybertron.ca. So happy to finally complete my Mandroid and add her to my collection. Great figure and Mandroid is awesome too.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:03 PM   #4112
cobralegion
Decepticon

Had a great weekend and finally made it to Toy Traders! Great store with tons to see. Most of the haul is from there with the exception of the TMNT (Walmart), HISS (ebay), Star Wars black (Target) and Fisher Price shuttle( market).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg toytraders 001.jpg (93.1 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg toytraders 003.jpg (97.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg toytraders 004.jpg (95.9 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg BCtrip 700.jpg (88.1 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg BCtrip 736.jpg (89.9 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg BCtrip 707.jpg (95.5 KB, 41 views)
cobralegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 01:18 AM   #4113
narita
Agent of Shield

Went to Japan to visit the in-laws and picked up a few transformers items couple weeks ago. Picked up some Hotwheels from Walmart and MU Infinite from Toy Tra
ders.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg haul1.jpg (97.7 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg haul2.jpg (54.2 KB, 43 views)
narita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:19 AM   #4114
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Went to the U.S. this past weekend and picked up a few items like:
TMNT- Dojo Splinter, Removable Mask Shredder, Casey Jones, Mutagen Man, Kirby Bat and Squirrelanoid.
DC Multiverse - General Zod, Batman Returns Penguin and Superman II Christopher Reeve Superman as well as Captain America II 3.75 inch Falcon.
It was an ok haul but I was hoping for more and their shelves have lots of older stuff like we do. Hopefully there's newer stuff when I go back in September.
Old 07-29-2014, 03:42 PM   #4115
4lott
Master of the Universe

Didnt know the CR Superman was out yet even in the US
thanks for the heads up
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:17 PM   #4116
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
Didnt know the CR Superman was out yet even in the US
thanks for the heads up
I went to A LOT of stores like Target, Kmart, Meijer and I found him at only 1 WalMart there so good luck in your search.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:16 AM   #4117
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
Went to the U.S. this past weekend and picked up a few items like:
TMNT- Dojo Splinter, Removable Mask Shredder, Casey Jones, Mutagen Man, Kirby Bat and Squirrelanoid.
DC Multiverse - General Zod, Batman Returns Penguin and Superman II Christopher Reeve Superman as well as Captain America II 3.75 inch Falcon.
It was an ok haul but I was hoping for more and their shelves have lots of older stuff like we do. Hopefully there's newer stuff when I go back in September.
Nice!
It's sad that we have to make a trip to the States to get the newest TMNT figures. Why can't we restock new figures like the stores in the States....
Have you seen any LARP Turtles during your visit?
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:06 AM   #4118
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

LARP Turtles ??? Do you mean where kids can dress up like Leonardo or Raphael and it comes with plastic weapons and colored mask ? If so, I did see those I also saw that the stores had the Hatchback Turtles where you open their shells and put their weapons inside but I didn't get those because the other characters were more important to me to get. Every store I went into had an endcap display featuring the new movie figures and such but it seemed no one was buying them yet because all of the Shredders and Aprils were there. Oh and Spinmaster Toys SUX for TMNT distribution that's why we haven't seen any of those characters here that I bought in the U.S. I wish Playmates Toys still were distributing them here then we wouldn't have this problem.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:39 PM   #4119
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
LARP Turtles ??? Do you mean where kids can dress up like Leonardo or Raphael and it comes with plastic weapons and colored mask ? If so, I did see those I also saw that the stores had the Hatchback Turtles where you open their shells and put their weapons inside but I didn't get those because the other characters were more important to me to get. Every store I went into had an endcap display featuring the new movie figures and such but it seemed no one was buying them yet because all of the Shredders and Aprils were there. Oh and Spinmaster Toys SUX for TMNT distribution that's why we haven't seen any of those characters here that I bought in the U.S. I wish Playmates Toys still were distributing them here then we wouldn't have this problem.
i'm pretty sure he meant the turtle figs dressed up as d&d characters, Donnie as a wizard, Leo as a knight, kinda like that stealth version of the turtles that was released earlier this yr.
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:39 PM   #4120
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

My bad on the LARP. There weren't any of those new Turtles just the new "hatchback" Turtles and stealth versions there that's all.