ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-14-2011, 12:43 AM   #61
Robimus
Super Moderator
Re: Post your questions for the Hasbro Star Wars Q&A

I kinda like getting the comic with the packs. I reality Hasbro is likely only saving a buck(at most $2) by not including the comic.

Single carding the figures to save on shpping would be the best option, but comic packs with no comic, well, its not something I'd want to see.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:11 PM   #62
Napseeker
Dark Knight

That's a fair point, I would prefer to keep a physical comic too but man, I want those comic packs back on the shelves and I'd give it up if necessary to get some long-wanted EU figures.

Okay let me add another question then:

2. A while back, collectors had complained about the Evolutions Jango Fett that he was too purple. Then Hasbro released another Jango in the Geonosis Arena 2 packs which was even MORE purple, but in the subsequent Q&As, Hasbro said that there was a blue Jango coming in the TVC line later on. Obviously that was the AotC Kamino Duel TVC Jango Fett that came out recently but he was still the same purple shade as the Evo Jango! What happened? Will we ever get a more blue Jango similar to the ones you had released when the AotC film first came out?
Napseeker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:34 AM   #63
Robimus
Super Moderator

Any new questions for the upcoming Oct Q & A?

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:39 AM   #64
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Well here's mine (since it's easy enough for me to come up with a dozen...)

1. The recent TVC Yavin Ceremony Han was derided for being just a repack of the VotC Han (more or less) and not being accurate to what Han actually looked like during the scene (buttoned-up collar, longer sleeves). Now that he's been released and Hasbro has likely crossed him off as "done", has this effectively killed the chances we'll be seeing an accurate Yavin Han in the near future? Or even a Death Star Luke with more proportionately longer legs?

2. While the sculpt is fantastic for the AotC Obi-Wan, Hasbro has now made two tries (first in TLC, now with the TVC line) and yet still hasn't gotten the color scheme of Obi's Jedi outfit correct. Oddly enough this never seemed to be an issue during the Saga era, but I'm wondering if this is a factory error or oversight from the designers (his outfit should be darker tan on the outside and lighter inside, yet with TVC we have the reverse). Also what about a new slick-back hair Obi-Wan head? The only attempt so far was in the Geonosis Arena 2 packs and the head suffered from really bad sculpting and poor paintwork. We still need a good Arena Obi-Wan figure.
Napseeker is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
hasbro q&a