ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 12-13-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
comicbookboy
Cobra Trooper
Best Canadian Online stores?

I have shopped at legandactionfigures.com but they have closed down , I've shopped at cmd.store.com .

I'm just wondering if there are any more online stores specifically in ontario or quebec where i can shop for figures.

I've looked at those on the side, and have not found another one that was intriguing.

if there are any other online stores with great figures please let me know?
comicbookboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:16 AM   #2
PegMan
Non-stick coated
Re: Best Canadian Online stores?

Have you tried ToysonFire? I've dealt with them before and they shipped as fast as they said they would. They're not my personal choice anymore, but they do good Canadian work
PegMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:27 AM   #3
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Best Canadian Online stores?

Honestly there are some good ones, especially dealing with Transformers.

However we lost Superpower Collectibles and Legends this year and others, who I won't name, seem to have all but closed up shop, except they still have a site.

It seems to me that 2014 could end up being a bloodbath for a lot of stores, especially ones that deal with imported products. The dollar is dropping, with more and more analysts believing it will drop below 90 cents on the dollar next year.

It isn't that there is no market, but collectors have been spoiled with pricing for the past 5-7 years because the dollar has basically been on par. If it keeps dropping, are collectors going to be willing to shell out $25-$30 for a ML/DCU figure that is still under $20 in the US? I don't think a lot of online stores are going to be able to compete.

That said, look around, but lately I have been using Ebay because I find the prices are actually better there for figures, even with shipping.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote