ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 03-23-2015, 11:17 AM   #1
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Funko Mystery Minis

Hey folks, ran a search and didn't spot anything. So I was wondering, who else has become addicted to these buggers and where can I find them in Canada outside of HMV?

Chances of Target still having any during the liquidation these days is slim to none.

Do Chapters/Indigo and the like deal with these products?

Never seen'em at Wal-Mart or TRU, am I looking in the wrong places.

And how do we in Canada get the awesome Hot Topic Exclusives? Do they sell'em online in Canada or are we out of luck?

When the liquidation at Target first started I was picking up some of the Series 1 Disney figures, got some awesome looking characters, but none of the Tinkerbell or Maleficent figures which I was aiming for.

The Disney ones are the big draw for me, as if I tried to collect every series of these suckers I'd soon lose my mind.

So... who else has a huge hang on for these blind boxed little buggers? And where do I look for them at retail in Canada?
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:39 PM   #2
Hoffman
Agent of Shield
Re: Funko Mystery Minis

A lot of comic shops do carry Mystery Minis, but finding the Disney series might be difficult. We are just starting to stock Mystery Minis, shoot us a message or email and we may be able to help you out depending on how many units you are looking for and the availability of the particular series.
Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 12:54 AM   #3
cloud
Master of the Universe

I find it a lot easier to collect if you get a full case from comic stores. Most likely you will get a discount.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:19 AM   #4
Hoffman
Agent of Shield

Mystery Minis are probably the best of the blind vinyl figures in that regard. A full case will give you a full set of regulars, usually at least one rare/variant, and then only a couple duplicates.
Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote