ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 09-01-2013, 09:23 AM   #31
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Re: Star Wars Black Series Wave 1 & Class II Vehicles Wave 2 Released in Canada

Whitter, it may be related to humidity in the stores. It's been pretty hot around here for some time now and if they aren't keeping the entire store cool enough sometimes it could be that those things happen.

Either that or Hasbro really lost touch on how to package their toys securely with glue and stuff. I bought a Biggs at Wal-Mart on Friday and I didn't even notice it was peeling off until after checkout. I also noticed someone had taped a Biker Scout back onto the card, as if it were a return, though I can't be sure of that. The toy was not secure in the bubble tray and it looked like someone had tried to make off with it or something.

My question is this, has anybody even seen these things at Retail? All I've come across is a lone R2 at TRU, I want to grab Maul and a Sandtrooper, but not online. I was hoping these things would fill shelves quite nicely and yet most local retailers seem to be having a really hard time stocking them. It can't all be from fan purchases, are there scalpers going mad over these things or what?
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #32
Robimus
Super Moderator
Re: Star Wars Black Series Wave 1 & Class II Vehicles Wave 2 Released in Canada

I've seen the 6 inch line at multiple different Walmarts and TRU in Winnipeg. Just keep your eyes open and you will run into them.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black series, canada, hasbro, star wars, vehicles