ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 08-01-2022, 09:43 PM   #4851
Nixle
Cobra Trooper
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Does anyone have the UPC for Jedi Ruin Boba Fett?
Nixle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 10:48 PM   #4852
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
I've really had it with the EB Games at Richmond Centre. Multiple times they sold my preorders to another customer. Just a few months ago, they sold my Deluxe Boba Fett to a different person. I complained to manager and he promised me he'll get another one. But months later, I still haven't got it. I called manager again and he said ne never promised me anything. Do not shop at EB Games at Richmond Centre BC. I'm calling Head office to complain about that store and manager.
Sucks to hear man. Yeah, some of the GS/EB stores are run by not so great people. If that store has employees as bad as you say eventually it will close down cause of it due to lack of business. One of the GS's in my area had really crappy employees and after a bad incident with some of the employees last year, I vowed not to go there anymore. Well a few months ago I decided go by there and it was permenantly closed. Can't say I felt bad either to be honest.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 11:05 PM   #4853
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
I've really had it with the EB Games at Richmond Centre. Multiple times they sold my preorders to another customer. Just a few months ago, they sold my Deluxe Boba Fett to a different person. I complained to manager and he promised me he'll get another one. But months later, I still haven't got it. I called manager again and he said ne never promised me anything. Do not shop at EB Games at Richmond Centre BC. I'm calling Head office to complain about that store and manager.
Did they not even call you to pick them up?
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 03:17 AM   #4854
Drewton
Cobra Trooper

My GameStop hasn't been getting enough stock to fulfil pre-orders lately, although I have gotten most of mine. Ordering with delivery to home may be more reliable.
Drewton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 07:20 PM   #4855
lifedragon99
Decepticon

Got gaming greats Sev today. And it's really not good. His upper torso armour is really high up and gives him a stubby neck look.

Also on mine the hip spread divots are really tight and he's either doing splits or standing too straight up. Ankles are too tight and weird too, I can't get him to stand at all.

Last edited by lifedragon99; 08-03-2022 at 08:36 PM.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 08:52 PM   #4856
Hangfest
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
Got gaming greats Sev today. And it's really not good. His upper torso armour is really high up and gives him a stubby neck look.

Also on mine the hip spread divots are really tight and he's either doing splits or standing too straight up. Ankles are too tight and weird too, I can't get him to stand at all.
I was very disappointed with how awful Sev looked. I ended up returning him. If Hasbro wants to charge that much money for repaints, they could at least do a good job on the paint and plastics so they don't look like a dollar store KO.
Hangfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 10:32 PM   #4857
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangfest View Post
I was very disappointed with how awful Sev looked. I ended up returning him. If Hasbro wants to charge that much money for repaints, they could at least do a good job on the paint and plastics so they don't look like a dollar store KO.
I think you're asking for too much from Hasbro at this point in time. They're just going to keep charging premium prices for mediocre quality figures.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 06:35 PM   #4858
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Gamestop just sent a shipping notice for the new Darth Vader helmet. Caught me out of the blue. This was expected to ship in December or the new year. I was actually gonna cancel my order. I guess we can't put much faith in shipping ETA'S these days.
Nyax78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 08:43 AM   #4859
VincentVega
Cobra Trooper

I think Hasbro has been giving shipping estimates way later than they actually expect them to ship just in case there are delays. Amazon has the new Black Series Vader releasing in January, but I picked it up from the local comic store yesterday and I expect Amazon will get their stock very soon.
VincentVega is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 12:26 AM   #4860
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

I received the GG FO 13th Clone from GS today.

Found 1-JAC @ a local WM and the online order I placed is now in some bizarre state, so is no longer cancellable.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote