ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 06-26-2010, 10:12 AM   #1
Evan
Jedi Knight
Haggle Day at Metropolis Comics

Attention Vancouver-ites! It's Haggle Day at Metropolis Comics and Toys! Haggle Day is a made up holiday being held today and while you might consider it a sale, nothing will be discounted. Instead, feel free to bargain all day long! Stop by and make an offer, but please remember to be respectful.

Haggle Day is all day today from noon until 8PM.
Click the title bar for more info!
Attached Images

Last edited by Evan; 06-26-2010 at 10:16 AM.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:13 AM   #2
Evan
Jedi Knight
Re: Haggle Day at Metropolis Comics

From Metropolis Comics and Toys
Quote:
Haggle Day!
Something about Vancouver-ites seems to give us the sense that it’s okay to try and talk down your prices. People come in, ask for one tax, no tax, ask if this particular item is part of a secret sale that you’d only know about if you asked. Maybe they think that our profit margin is so high that we can afford to just drop the price or that we want to sell the item only for fun and make zero profit. Well believe me when I say that is not the case and that 99% of the time, prices are non-negotiable… except on Haggle Day.
Haggle Day is a made up holiday that will be held on June 26th and while you might consider it a sale, nothing will be discounted. Instead, you can feel free to bargain with us all day long. We of course, reserve the right to deny your offer, but we will hear all offers and consider them. Please keep in mind what you’re asking . New and popular items are unlikely to get you a huge discount and shelf warmers will likely go for very cheap. Buying more will also give you an advantage in your haggling as well. Please be respectful. Ridiculous offers will not be taken seriously. Good luck!
Haggle Day is all day on the 26th from noon till 8pm. See you there!
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
Deprime
Red Shirt
Re: Haggle Day at Metropolis Comics

^
I was so glad that I had seen these messages!
I get lots of goody with huge discount deal.
Gundams +figures + Transformers made me a happy man yesterday.
I am like telling the world.
Their regular price for the gundams, DC and Ironman figure are reasonable too.
Deprime is offline   Reply With Quote