ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 12-30-2021, 03:56 PM   #11
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight
Re: G.I. Joe Retro Cardback Walmart Exclusive Line Seemingly Confirmed To Be A 6-Inch

I have a lot of love for the original card backs. Staring at the pictures in the store. Cutting out the file card. I even used to cut out the tiny thumbnails of the other characters on the card back and make an army since I had so few figures.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 04:34 PM   #12
usernameprime
Cobra Commander
Re: G.I. Joe Retro Cardback Walmart Exclusive Line Seemingly Confirmed To Be A 6-Inch

cardback is great if you intend to cut up/trash the packaging, beyond that it's cheap in relation to modern standards. There's also nothing you can do with a cardback that can't be done better with a proper box. I also think that if Classified was to start file cards then it would be better as a separate box insert, maybe even create small booklets like Transformers instructions but it's a mini character bio book made to look like a military dossier.

Last edited by usernameprime; 12-30-2021 at 04:38 PM.
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 05:42 PM   #13
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
I even used to cut out the tiny thumbnails of the other characters on the card back and make an army since I had so few figures.
Lol...I used to do the same thing. And for Transformers I'd cut out the little pictures of all the Transformers from the little poster that came in the box.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 06:05 PM   #14
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameprime View Post
cardback is great if you intend to cut up/trash the packaging, beyond that it's cheap in relation to modern standards. There's also nothing you can do with a cardback that can't be done better with a proper box. I also think that if Classified was to start file cards then it would be better as a separate box insert, maybe even create small booklets like Transformers instructions but it's a mini character bio book made to look like a military dossier.
Idk if file cards or mini booklet inserts are a good idea. It would just drive up the prices. I mean this is the company that See's card board back drops as a high expense bonus that needs to be unlocked as a tier.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote