ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 08-19-2010, 10:00 AM   #41
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Re: Post your questions for the Hasbro Star Wars Q&A

Last day for questions.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:16 AM   #42
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
Questions for July 11 2010...

1. The big AT-AT is certainly an amazing toy, perhaps only second to the BMF. There are two things I noticed however about this release: there's no mini-Darth Vader hologram (with his hands on his hips) included for Veers to answer to and I believe in the movie the cockpit also had a periscope that Veers would pull down to peer through. Are there plans for a future TVC General Veers figure that would basically include remedies to these missing bits as accessories that plug into the cockpit? Obviously fans want to be able to recreate as many of the authentic moments from ESB as possible!

2. Now that we've all seen the TVC 3PO and had a chance to critique this controversial figure, it's obvious there are two camps: those who really love it and look past some of the size and other issues (mispainted eyes, panels have tough time being put back on, etc) and then there are those who really aren't happy and want a repainted C3PO based on the U3PO mold. So what about taking the VotC Chewbacca and releasing it as an ESB Chewie with the BaD C3PO and netting? If including the entire 3PO with one figure is too costly, how about re-releasing the variant Ugnaught that many of us outside the US never got, and including the other half of C3PO with the ugnaught?
These are still on my questions list if you want to use them. I won't be asking these on any other forum.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #43
starwarsguy49
Red Shirt

Images on the web have surfaced of a BAT-AT with a sticker on it about a special snowtrooper offer, where can we find these, any special stores, places in the county and will the snowtrooper ever come on a single card that we can find on the pegs or is it exclusive to a limited quantity of BAT-AT’s?

Last edited by starwarsguy49; 08-26-2010 at 12:42 AM. Reason: nvm answered in other thread
starwarsguy49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 05:00 PM   #44
Napseeker
Dark Knight

And here are my questions for this upcoming round!

1. With the upcoming Endor rebel pilots packs and new Admiral Ackbar, we're finally getting many of the characters for the Endor briefing scene. So is there any chance that Hasbro will also make the holographic table from Home One so that all of our pilots can gather around it as they plan their attack against the Death Star? You could include it in a battlepack, and have the packaging of the battlepack convert into the circular sitting area around the table. If not a BP, what about something similar to the Geonosian Warroom packs where the table is split into two halves?

2. Why does the TVC Bespin Luke have orange-painted hair? I've noticed that the paint used for his hair is a dark carrot-orange color. These seem to be prevalent in all the Canadian Bespin Lukes. Oddly enough though, I then noticed at my local hobby store, which was selling a US-carded Bespin Luke, that his hair was painted a proper light-brownish color, which seemed far more correct. Will this be corrected down the road when presumably he is re-released again in Saga Legends or in a battlepack?

EDIT: These questions are still open to submission for the Oct 29th deadline btw. They've not been posted anywhere else.

Last edited by Napseeker; 10-25-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 05:10 PM   #45
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

Questions for the next round:

1. Will the Elite Forces of the Republic Mandalorian box sets ever see a re-release or mass retail release? Being an Entertainment Earth Exclusive, they were hard to come by for many fans.

2. Are their plans for non-Clone Wars Mandalorian figures in Hasbro's future, perhaps releasing those from the Elite Forces box sets on single cards in mass retail?

My Blog: Infinite Earths
Twitter: @InfinteEarths
Facebook
Prowl_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:56 AM   #46
Robimus
Super Moderator

Questions are due by October 29th. Get em in now!

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #47
Robimus
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl_2009 View Post
Questions for the next round:

1. Will the Elite Forces of the Republic Mandalorian box sets ever see a re-release or mass retail release? Being an Entertainment Earth Exclusive, they were hard to come by for many fans.

2. Are their plans for non-Clone Wars Mandalorian figures in Hasbro's future, perhaps releasing those from the Elite Forces box sets on single cards in mass retail?
We can combine this one into one question I think. Something like:

" Will the Elite Forces of the Republic Mandalorian box sets ever see a re-release, either as sets or single cards? Being that they were EE exclusives they were very hard to come by for some fans."

Old 12-05-2010, 12:28 PM   #48
Zegarski
Red Shirt

In the past Canadian collectors have felt a little ripped off because some waves of past collections where not released at Canadian retail. Most recent would be certain waves from the 2009/2010 Legacy Collection. My question is that will each wave of the Vintage collection be released in Canadian retail or can we expect that there will be waves dropped? Also if there will be no Canadian release, can we get a notice ahead of time so we can order the figures from online retailers before they sell out?
Old 12-06-2010, 01:27 AM   #49
Robimus
Super Moderator

I really want to ask about the Transformering Vacuum Cleaner Droids from the Clone Wars series. They need toys.

Old 04-27-2011, 04:25 PM   #50
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

Question for Apr. 29 Q&A:

There is a rumor circulating that Hasbro is planning a re-release of the Delta Squad Battle Pack that was originally released in 2005. Is this true?

My Blog: Infinite Earths
Twitter: @InfinteEarths
Facebook
Prowl_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hasbro q&a