ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 07-22-2020, 01:30 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
McFarlane Toys Introduces RAW10 Toy Line

We’ve received a press release from McFarlane Toys. They have announced their new RAW10 Figures. The line up will be a Walmart Exclusive. The creatures will be about 10″ tall. Check out the details below. We’ll have a full gallery of the figures soon. Todd McFarlane Announces RAW10 A New Creature Toy Line by McFarlane Toys Available Exclusively at Walmart Tempe, Ariz. – July 22, 2020 – Today, Todd McFarlane, legendary creator, and McFarlane Toys creative force announced a new McFarlane designed creature toy line RAW10 coming exclusively to Walmart.* McFarlane and the award-winning McFarlane Toys’ design team have created » Continue Reading.

The post McFarlane Toys Introduces RAW10 Toy Line appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 07-22-2020, 01:40 PM   #2
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: McFarlane Toys Introduces RAW10 Toy Line

Cy-Gor returns!!

I think Battlesnake will be a good fit as a creature for Cobra to use against GI Joe.

Approximately$10-$15 US is not a bad price.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 06:06 PM   #3
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

Possibility looks like the 2000's McFarlane articulation though. On the fence, definitely not at what cad conversion would be
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 07:43 PM   #4
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

Neat.
I mean, could have instead continued the Star Trek line and released Spock, or maybe even expanded the Harry Potter line, but no, these figures are sooo.... great. Really; rotocast figures with limited articulation are all the rage, just awesome.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 07:48 AM   #5
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
Neat.
I mean, could have instead continued the Star Trek line and released Spock, or maybe even expanded the Harry Potter line, but no, these figures are sooo.... great. Really; rotocast figures with limited articulation are all the rage, just awesome.
Well it is MacFarlane after all. Two points of articulation is considered a lot by his standards. Hahaha
Old 07-23-2020, 09:01 AM   #6
Fermix
Cobra Trooper

I'm pretty sure that Todd said Star Trek was a poor seller as well in an interview with Shartimus Prime, or possibly Pixel Dan. I would not expect that line to continue.
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 09:58 AM   #7
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermix View Post
I'm pretty sure that Todd said Star Trek was a poor seller as well in an interview with Shartimus Prime, or possibly Pixel Dan. I would not expect that line to continue.
Too bad, but not surprising.

Yes it always seems to be that a new line will start with the most popular characters to try and boost sales. However you run the risk that you really aren't offering anything new so it limits sales. Probably even more so for a line like Star Trek which isn't the juggernaut in toys it used to be.