ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 02-21-2024, 05:20 AM   #7691
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vchipp View Post
I kinda regreted getting the Classic Strange from last year because I paid so much for it when it showed up at Gamestop for like 46 bucks but now I read here that it's part of a two pack with Morbius and VHS. I don't anymore since that'll end up being more anyways.

Prowler is Wal-Mart eh? I definitely won't see that anywhere.

It's the animated Dr. Strange, not the classic comic version. They are vastly different. Different headsculpt, different cape, different design for the torso (no lower tunic piece) and different colours.

If you wanted a classic, comic, Dr. Strange the exclusive was the best choice to date. If you want the Spiderman The Animated Series version this looks to be the best version to date.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 05:30 AM   #7692
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eko123 View Post
Here are pics from Hasbro's Marvel Legends live-stream which happened today.

The next regular BAF wave will consist of Red Widow, Ikaris of the Eternals, (comic book version), Black Winter in the form of Thor, Superior Iron Man (which will not come with a BAF piece), Wolfsbane (in X-Factor costume), Cable (1990s costume) and Ka-Zar. The BAF will be Zabu and feature 31 points of articulation.

There will be a 3-pack of comic Nick Fury (rumored to have a Caucasian head), Dum Dum Dugan and Sharon Carter.

There will also be a Fantastic Four 2-pack of Spider-Man and Wolverine, which goes with the Franklin and Natalia Richards 2-pack from last year.

Amazon will have an exclusive 2-pack of classic Baron Zemo and Arnim Zola.

The next VHS 2-pack will consist of animated Morbius and Dr. Strange.

Animated Prowler will be a Walmart exclusive.

Carnage (which used the Knull body) will be a Target exclusive.

Places are starting to put up the Colossus/Juggernaut 2-pack reissue for preorder as well.

Looks like they are going to be asking $110Cdn. OUCH.

I remember when this was originally released it got discounted multiple times and I paid around $60 for it eventually. I think the same thing will happen here. Don't get me wrong it is a great set and both figures still hold up pretty well today, but that price is going to make it sit for a good while.

Also it might mean we won't see either character in a new form/figure for a couple more years. Hopefully not.
Old 02-21-2024, 07:48 AM   #7693
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Places are starting to put up the Colossus/Juggernaut 2-pack reissue for preorder as well.

Looks like they are going to be asking $110Cdn. OUCH.

I remember when this was originally released it got discounted multiple times and I paid around $60 for it eventually. I think the same thing will happen here. Don't get me wrong it is a great set and both figures still hold up pretty well today, but that price is going to make it sit for a good while.

Also it might mean we won't see either character in a new form/figure for a couple more years. Hopefully not.
Rumor has it we're supposed to get a deluxe Colossus I don't think we will get an announcement for it though until spring at the soonest..that's if it's coming at all.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 01:23 PM   #7694
Eko123
Body without Organs

According to Marvelousnews.com, Hasbro announced that the Zabu wave will be a fan channel exclusive, meaning it won't come out at Walmart.

However, it was mentioned it will be available through Amazon and I'm assuming GameStop.

https://marvelousnews.com/252-34676
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 02:27 PM   #7695
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Pretty sure every wave is "fan channel" at my local walmart. Can't remember the last time tgey had Marvel Legends.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 03:35 PM   #7696
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
Pretty sure every wave is "fan channel" at my local walmart. Can't remember the last time tgey had Marvel Legends.

Same here. My closest Walmart hasn't had ML in I can't remember how long. Same with Classified.

Other Walmarts a bit farther out either have some, or in the case of one, it seems they keep putting the newest stuff on clearance as soon as it hits shelves. I have seen the remnants of most of the last 4-5 waves on the shelves at $19.
Old 02-21-2024, 04:30 PM   #7697
Primetyme
Cobra Trooper

They said the Marvel Knights Mindless One wave was fan channel only. Showed up here in Canadian Walmarts anyway, so doubt it applies to us.
Primetyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 04:43 PM   #7698
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

I wonder if TRU will actually get Carnage. I never saw black widow in the wild and it sold out immediately on TRU online.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 04:43 PM   #7699
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I wonder if TRU will actually get Carnage. I never saw black widow in the wild and it sold out immediately on TRU online.
black widow was in stores at TRU, albeit briefly.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 05:46 PM   #7700
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

I never saw Black Widow. Still see the Scarlet Witch around though.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote