ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 04-05-2014, 01:44 PM   #21
FrostBoy
Red Shirt
FrostBoy's Ebay Auctions
Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Captain America Wave 2 Released in Canada

Saw these arrive in Mtl this week , passed by my Walmart and they had the Cap from the second wave , no Black Widow or Winter Soldier, but they are here so they should get more, the toysrus had none of the new figs in.
Still on the hunt for the Spider-man swaps!
FrostBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:24 PM   #22
Electro16
Super Friend

The variants have indeed hit Montreal, picked up cap & winter soldier, no sign of black widow. Not every walmart has them, some have the 1st wave, some have none at all and of the 4 I checked out only one had the variants. Were I found the variants I had the clerk check the back to see if they had a black widow, they had four other boxes all the first wave, so distribution for wave 2 seems slim at the moment.
Electro16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 03:45 AM   #23
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

WM here never carried wave 1, only TRU.

As for wave 2, they were only released either Thursday or Friday morning. But the numbers can't be 1 BW per case of 8. I was at 3 WM stores today, all recently unpacked but I was late, and BW was gone in all 3. Store 1: 15 figures on the shelf, no BW. Store 2: 14 figures on shelf, no BW and 1 WS gone. Store 3: 5 figures out of 16 gone. Just my experience from today.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:31 AM   #24
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
WM here never carried wave 1, only TRU.

As for wave 2, they were only released either Thursday or Friday morning. But the numbers can't be 1 BW per case of 8. I was at 3 WM stores today, all recently unpacked but I was late, and BW was gone in all 3. Store 1: 15 figures on the shelf, no BW. Store 2: 14 figures on shelf, no BW and 1 WS gone. Store 3: 5 figures out of 16 gone. Just my experience from today.
Not sure I understand your argument here. She's only 1 per case, which is why you're having a hard time finding her. When they hit my store, they put out 20 figures at first. I grabbed her and Skull. Went back an hour and a half later to grab Winter Soldier and the only figures they had left where 4 movie Caps and a Zemo. The next day they put out the rest of the figures they had left, but it was only more Caps.

If its the number of figures on the shelf confusing you, your store probably stocks the same way mine does. Doesn't matter if they empty a box, they just fill the pegs or the shelf space. The rest goes in the back, though they never admit to it because they dont want to have to go back and search for individual figures for people.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:58 PM   #25
SanMiguel
Agent of Shield
SanMiguel's Ebay Auctions

anyone seen Capt A winter soldier Capt America figure in Mississauga? thanks
SanMiguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:07 AM   #26
Whitter
Agent of Shield

Stadium Comics in Shoppers World Brampton got a fresh case of wave 2 in yesterday
Whitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 12:01 PM   #27
Djc
Red Shirt

Just picked up Captain America And Winter soldier from wave 2 yesterday at Wal Mart in Whitby
Djc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black widow, captain america, infinite series, marvel legends, walmart, winter soldier