ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 08-01-2022, 01:38 AM   #5681
philtastic
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
I feel like taking those concerns directly to Hasbro with an email would be more effective no ?

Gamestop is just the middle man here.
Maybe, but retailers report sales numbers, or at the very least adjust their own order numbers according to demand. Amd Hasbro are a lot more likely to listen to concerns from retailers than a whiny collector.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 06:21 AM   #5682
4lott
Master of the Universe

Only place I’ll be buying the blind box figures from is Amazon. At least the returns are hassle free and I don?t have to explain to someone that I?m returning I’m returning it because it has ? wonky eyes? of a paint splotch that has no business being there.

Last edited by 4lott; 08-01-2022 at 07:18 AM.
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 06:30 AM   #5683
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
Only place I?ll be buying the blind box figures from is Amazon. At least the returns are hassle free and I don?t have to explain to someone that I?m returning I?m returning it because it has ? wonky eyes? of a paint splotch that has no business being there.
I bought an Apple Watch from Amazon and the box was empty, but, yeah, the return was hassle free. Point being, every box in the world should be completely transparent.
Old 08-01-2022, 08:41 AM   #5684
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Hassle free? They used to be for me, since you could drop off the item to return at any Canada Post.

Now that they've switched to Puralator to handle returns (I'm assuming due to cost-saving reasons) it's no longer pain-free since those Purolator centres are SO far from my home that it's no longer just a walk around the corner, it's a lengthy drive up to Vaughn Mills at the closest. With gas prices as they are, good luck trying to get me to do that.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 08:44 AM   #5685
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
Hassle free? They used to be for me, since you could drop off the item to return at any Canada Post.

Now that they've switched to Puralator to handle returns (I'm assuming due to cost-saving reasons) it's no longer pain-free since those Purolator centres are SO far from my home that it's no longer just a walk around the corner, it's a lengthy drive up to Vaughn Mills at the closest. With gas prices as they are, good luck trying to get me to do that.
Amazon returns continue to be Canada Post or UPS for me. Sometimes they even offer pickup by Intelcom.
Old 08-01-2022, 10:20 AM   #5686
Napseeker
Dark Knight

They once offered me Intelcom, but not the last time. I don't do that many returns overall in a year, so I don't know why my only options now seem to be Purolator and that's it. Could be a Toronto thing for all I know...
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 02:19 PM   #5687
Enforcer
Dark Knight

Everyone else still getting daily emails from from Walmart about the release dates for Lizard and Spider-Man?
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 02:20 PM   #5688
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Everyone else still getting daily emails from from Walmart about the release dates for Lizard and Spider-Man?
ugh yes
Old 08-01-2022, 04:42 PM   #5689
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
Maybe, but retailers report sales numbers, or at the very least adjust their own order numbers according to demand. Amd Hasbro are a lot more likely to listen to concerns from retailers than a whiny collector.
But they won't know why sales numbers are down. They'll just think the ML line is not making sales and discontinue it. If you want to give feedback to improve the line (rather than simply ending it) then writing to Hasbro is better
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 02:34 AM   #5690
tmnt2k3
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Yup and mine say shipping august 3rd and that probably won?t happen
tmnt2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote