ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 03-23-2024, 12:52 PM   #7851
Lord Scareglow
Whatever
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Zemo & Zola Amazon 2 pack is back for pre-order if anyone was interested

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0C...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 02:38 PM   #7852
VincentVega
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbler View Post
Ended up calling, they have my Tombstone and Scarlet Spidey but. they haven't gotten Jack yet.
Good advice. I called and they had my Angel and Scarlet Spider there. Nice figures!
VincentVega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 03:54 PM   #7853
toyguy99
Cobra Trooper

Nervous if Amazon will actually ship my Scarlet Spider order around April 1st or this will be another cancelled preorder even though I ordered early.
toyguy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 05:36 PM   #7854
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Is Power Man worth getting at $20 despite the glaring issues with him? I've been thinking about it for a while now..
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 07:04 PM   #7855
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Is Power Man worth getting at $20 despite the glaring issues with him? I've been thinking about it for a while now..

I can't speak to Power Man, but I think it is pretty funny how far we have come when $20 is considered a good deal.

Don't get me wrong, $20 is now my start point for a lot of MLs that I am on the fence about, but I still think it stings to see my mindset change over the years.

I did grab X-Men 97 Bishop in store the other day for $19.97 and First Appearance Iron Man for $24.97 (breaking my $20 rule). Both of them I felt were worth it at the price point, but I passed on Corsair because even though I probably would bite at that price I just couldn't bring myself to do it at the time.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 07:23 PM   #7856
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
I can't speak to Power Man, but I think it is pretty funny how far we have come when $20 is considered a good deal.

Don't get me wrong, $20 is now my start point for a lot of MLs that I am on the fence about, but I still think it stings to see my mindset change over the years.

I did grab X-Men 97 Bishop in store the other day for $19.97 and First Appearance Iron Man for $24.97 (breaking my $20 rule). Both of them I felt were worth it at the price point, but I passed on Corsair because even though I probably would bite at that price I just couldn't bring myself to do it at the time.
Yeah, I'm much more thoughtful about what I buy these days and am a lot less likely to buy figures of characters I'm not very familiar with but like the look of unless it's low enough of a price. I'm still waiting to grab First appearance Iron Man on deep discount. I know Best Buy had him for $10 during the end of year sales but I unfortunately missed out on it by the time I found out.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 06:37 AM   #7857
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Yeah, I'm much more thoughtful about what I buy these days and am a lot less likely to buy figures of characters I'm not very familiar with but like the look of unless it's low enough of a price. I'm still waiting to grab First appearance Iron Man on deep discount. I know Best Buy had him for $10 during the end of year sales but I unfortunately missed out on it by the time I found out.

Yeah I missed him too during that sale. And I lost out on Commander Rogers for $10. They let me buy him online but never shipped him with my other figures and about a month later they cancelled him on me.

FA Iron Man was not worth it to me at $40, but I am a bit of an Iron Man fan and was fine getting him for almost 50% off.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 01:24 PM   #7858
Enforcer
Dark Knight

https://www.gamestop.ca/Toys-Collect...i-e-l-d-3-pack
Enforcer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 02:51 PM   #7859
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

No ship to home?