ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-18-2020, 08:27 PM   #481
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
I pre-ordered mine in January 2020 and also March 2020 and non have shipped. Still waiting for my Yellow ranger and Lord Drakkon that was canceled. Hasbro got to deal with this soon.
Agreed. The short packing figures isn’t helping anyone but the scalpers. They really need to fix that. Hopefully Yellow gets re-issued at some point since she’s a core Ranger and is so hard to find. Or maybe an easy to find exclusive with an Aisha head instead of Trini.

Anyway, hopefully yours ships soon.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 10:06 PM   #482
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Agreed. The short packing figures isn’t helping anyone but the scalpers. They really need to fix that. Hopefully Yellow gets re-issued at some point since she’s a core Ranger and is so hard to find. Or maybe an easy to find exclusive with an Aisha head instead of Trini.

Anyway, hopefully yours ships soon.
I'm just upset how Hasbro has short packed Core Figures. It's really not helping anyone and it really makes it much harder to collect or be a collector for this line. I remembered the first wave how I got all but Lord Zedd and now the are re-releasing him with Rita in a 2 pack. As I have stated I pre-ordered the whole wave 4 wave in January 2020 which was all canceled except Yellow Ranger and when they were back in March 2020 I pre-ordered them all again just to get all but Yellow. Now it states that my March Yellow Ranger is coming on May 25th but what about the January Pre-order for Yellow? Should I cancel January order? Should I wait? Not sure what I should do? I just need one! Hopefully Wave 5 pre-order will come with no problems. Good luck to everyone who pre-ordered this wave for Yellow or Blue and hopefully we will get a Black Ranger without shield. Can't wait for Alpha and Zordon Walmart Exclusive or the Walmart Exclusive Power Morpher. Hope those two Exclusives are Walmart Canada Exclusives. Hasbro Pulse Green Psycho Exclusive will run a Canadian collector over $60. Heard we will literally have to PAY for crazy priced shipping and taxes just to have it shipped across the border!

Last edited by riderman; 05-18-2020 at 10:10 PM.
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 12:22 AM   #483
dbaso
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Finally got my Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger from Amazon. Ordered her on January 7th, shipped three days ago, arrived today!
Was this the one listed with the weird item name - Romeo something? Or was it listed as Yellow Lightning Collection?

Last edited by dbaso; 05-19-2020 at 12:24 AM. Reason: for clarification
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 06:56 AM   #484
erik352
Cylon Centurion

awww i ordered on the 7th as well. no news yet. at this point if it comes good, if it doesnt then too bad. if ever i do complete the core team i think im done after this . too stressful to continue with these case ratio and exclusives
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:29 PM   #485
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
Was this the one listed with the weird item name - Romeo something? Or was it listed as Yellow Lightning Collection?
Something weird like Yankee Romeo. Amazon is really odd with their refusal to get rid of code names and filler names. There are Transformers listed as just Deluxe A, Deluxe B, and Deluxe D from a few waves back. Never bothered to change to Bumblebee, Hot Rod and Soundwave.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:30 PM   #486
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
I'm just upset how Hasbro has short packed Core Figures. It's really not helping anyone and it really makes it much harder to collect or be a collector for this line. I remembered the first wave how I got all but Lord Zedd and now the are re-releasing him with Rita in a 2 pack. As I have stated I pre-ordered the whole wave 4 wave in January 2020 which was all canceled except Yellow Ranger and when they were back in March 2020 I pre-ordered them all again just to get all but Yellow. Now it states that my March Yellow Ranger is coming on May 25th but what about the January Pre-order for Yellow? Should I cancel January order? Should I wait? Not sure what I should do? I just need one! Hopefully Wave 5 pre-order will come with no problems. Good luck to everyone who pre-ordered this wave for Yellow or Blue and hopefully we will get a Black Ranger without shield. Can't wait for Alpha and Zordon Walmart Exclusive or the Walmart Exclusive Power Morpher. Hope those two Exclusives are Walmart Canada Exclusives. Hasbro Pulse Green Psycho Exclusive will run a Canadian collector over $60. Heard we will literally have to PAY for crazy priced shipping and taxes just to have it shipped across the border!
I would keep both ordered until one is literally in your hands. If by some crazy twist you end up with both you can easily flip it to another board member or just return it.
Old 05-20-2020, 06:28 AM   #487
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Something weird like Yankee Romeo. Amazon is really odd with their refusal to get rid of code names and filler names. There are Transformers listed as just Deluxe A, Deluxe B, and Deluxe D from a few waves back. Never bothered to change to Bumblebee, Hot Rod and Soundwave.
I know, maybe this is why those Power Rangers Lightning Collection waves got screwed up all the time. This is due to the stupid code names!
Old 05-20-2020, 06:31 AM   #488
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
I would keep both ordered until one is literally in your hands. If by some crazy twist you end up with both you can easily flip it to another board member or just return it.
I am hopeful that they will ship just one but who knows? Maybe both January and March Yellow Ranger pre-orders will show up on my Mailbox or none at all. Fingers crossed and hope I get Yellow soon. Thank you for you help
Old 05-20-2020, 04:54 PM   #489
abemecca
Cobra Trooper

I got my yellow yesterday, ordered in Jan
abemecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 07:24 PM   #490
Curty1980
Red Shirt

Same, got mine today.