ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 07-12-2019, 12:06 PM   #1271
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle power eh View Post
Sound advice. My purolator pickup is in the other end of my town, makes for a pain in the ass drive. My neighborhood gets sketchier every day so maybe it's best they dont leave it on the porch. I had amazon deliver parts for my jeep to a wrong address and the person actually opened it and then returned it to my front porch with no knock on the door the same day lol...I guess they had no use for bolt on side mirrors
Understandable if the neighbourhood is getting sketchy. Purolator needs to invest in getting more small businesses into being drop points in areas where actual Purolator depots are far away.

I had someone recently do that with my hydro bill, they opened it, wrote down the amount they paid for it, then i guess realized it was the wrong bill, sealed up with tape and dropped it in the mail. Unfortunately the bill remain unpaid when I checked lol
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 02:43 PM   #1272
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Only prime Amazon.ca marvel legends deals I have seen are grey gargoyle, puma, gambit, that skateboard guy. This sale seems weak
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 03:11 PM   #1273
Enforcer
Mutant

Yep... bit of a disappointment.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 03:20 PM   #1274
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

Prime Day is such a joke. You would think they would want to get rid of the older Legends during this time.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 04:18 PM   #1275
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
Understandable if the neighbourhood is getting sketchy. Purolator needs to invest in getting more small businesses into being drop points in areas where actual Purolator depots are far away.

I had someone recently do that with my hydro bill, they opened it, wrote down the amount they paid for it, then i guess realized it was the wrong bill, sealed up with tape and dropped it in the mail. Unfortunately the bill remain unpaid when I checked lol

I used to have an arrangement with my local post office that they would never bother sending a package out for delivery to my house, as I'm rarely home when they deliver and I don't want them leaving the package on my step. The PO is close enough I don't mind driving over to pick up if they just leave me a card.

That changed about a year ago, and when I asked them about why, they said Amazon is pushing them to deliver to the actual address so that it can be recorded as delivered and they meet their delivery time estimates. So that means leaving it on a porch no matter what. They suggested signing up for a FlexDelivery address. It basically lets your packages get delivered to the PO instead of your house, then you can pick them up yourself. And it's free:
https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/per...xdelivery.page

I signed up and it's cleared up any worry about packages getting left on my step now. Not sure if you'd be able to use the address for courier deliveries though. I'd assume probably not, since they might deliver outside of the PO opening hours. But works good for any Canada Post delivery.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 05:21 PM   #1276
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

TRU.CA is having a 10% off everything sale today and tomorrow which includes regular, sales and clearance prices but online ONLY.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 10:32 PM   #1277
gcuemjj23
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
Prime Day is such a joke. You would think they would want to get rid of the older Legends during this time.
Best time for sales are in December before and after Christmas. That is when they clear everything from Marvel Legends, Black Series etc.

Prime Day is geared for big ticket items such as Electronics. Not so much action figures.
gcuemjj23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 03:15 PM   #1278
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Is the Colossus Juggernaut going to be a Toysrus exclusive. I wasn’t able to find it there today.
Old 07-18-2019, 03:20 PM   #1279
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
Is the Colossus Juggernaut going to be a Toysrus exclusive. I wasn’t able to find it there today.
TRU is selling it and if you didn't find it yet it just means either the store sold out or they didn't get it. I went to 2 different TRU stores today and they both didn't have it but they had other New Marvel stock today. I am sure it will show up you just have to wait, just like I will, I really want the Iron Spidey/Iron Man set.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 03:36 PM   #1280
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
TRU is selling it and if you didn't find it yet it just means either the store sold out or they didn't get it. I went to 2 different TRU stores today and they both didn't have it but they had other New Marvel stock today. I am sure it will show up you just have to wait, just like I will, I really want the Iron Spidey/Iron Man set.
Ironically I grabbed the Iron Man Spidey 2 pack out of frustration and because it looked so nice but I’m not a big MCU collector so I might return it. How unfortunate we are so far apart or I would give it to you! There were still 3 left at TRU Surrey BC