ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 04-13-2021, 03:42 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Star Trek: The Next Generation ? ReAction Figures Wave 1 by Super7

The first assortment of Star Trek: The Next Generation 3.75″ Scale ReAction Figures are available for pre-order from Super7. The figures include Captain Picard, Data, Worf, Guinan, Wesley Crusher, and Borg. The figures are priced at $18 each. They are currently scheduled to ship out in July 2021. Each comes packed on a retro style card back. You can order the figures from the Super7 Store. Check out a few images after the jump.

The post Star Trek: The Next Generation – ReAction Figures Wave 1 by Super7 appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 04-14-2021, 05:16 AM   #2
Napseeker
Dark Knight
Re: Star Trek: The Next Generation ? ReAction Figures Wave 1 by Super7

Is there an affordable way to order these from Canada?

I vaguely recall that the previous Super7 stuff you had to buy off their website and the shipping was some ridiculous cost if you wanted to ship it up here.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 09:59 AM   #3
The Rock
Cobra Trooper

3 options
1.) Silver Snail Comics (before Ontario went into lockdown, they had the newest Thundercats wave---please note that they are moving back to Queen Street East)
2.) NMC Toys (haven't seen pre-orders from the Next Generation Wave but they had a sale on some of the older waves which I was able to pick up @ a great price)
3.) If solicited, they can be orderable from Local Comic Shops through their Previews catalogue.
The Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 12:04 PM   #4
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Thank you Rock, I hope they do solicit through the Previews catalogue then, as Snail is too far for me.

Nice to hear they are moving back to Queen Street, they never should've left. Hopefully their prices will come down again once they are paying less in rent and property taxes.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote