ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-15-2020, 08:58 AM   #951
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Well, today is the “release day” for the Zeo Red wave from Amazon. Anybody think they’ll actually get shipped?
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 09:30 AM   #952
erik352
Cylon Centurion

I actually got a shipping notice for my black ranger...but this was my order from amazon.com. no news yet on my amazon.ca order.
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 09:42 AM   #953
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Well, today is the “release day” for the Zeo Red wave from Amazon. Anybody think they’ll actually get shipped?
I doubt it but probably more of a chance than my MMPR Black shipping. I preordered it a day after it went up and I still didn't get one. I think once we're finally done with the MMPR team, the rest of the teams will be considerably easier to complete because every figure outside of the MMPR team(and the comic MMPR figures) have been really easy to get. In the U.S Zeo Red appears to be a peg warmer so I don't think he'll be hard to get at all nor will any other figure going forward. Heck even my In Space Yellow was able to ship..and the 1 to a case figures generally tend to be hard to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
I actually got a shipping notice for my black ranger...but this was my order from amazon.com. no news yet on my amazon.ca order.
I put a PO in for Black a day after it went up and I got no confirmation from Amazon Canada. I don't know why I bother anymore Preordering with them lol. Well at least my In Space Yellow is in stock. I think once we get past MMPR it will be much easier for all of us to collect this line..

Edit: sorry if it tags you again, had to fix my post didn't notice I quoted myself in the post too

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 10-15-2020 at 02:22 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 01:52 PM   #954
erik352
Cylon Centurion

woah! you are right, in space yellow is in stock already at amazon.ca. even goldar is in stock. so they did get these figure in early....so maybe they just didnt have enough MMPR black to send out.
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 02:25 PM   #955
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
woah! you are right, in space yellow is in stock already at amazon.ca. even goldar is in stock. so they did get these figure in early....so maybe they just didnt have enough MMPR black to send out.
Who knows what's going on between Amazon and Hasbro. MMPR Black seems to be relatively easy to get state side. At least in hunting videos I watch he does appear quite often. I guess this is just one of those "low availability problems" that exist outside of the U.S for whatever reason.
Old 10-16-2020, 09:03 PM   #956
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Does anyone use a site other than Amazon for their Rangers? I see Northmen has a bunch, but they seem like mostly preorders with no solid arrival dates. That doesn’t seem any better than Amazon at this point.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:19 PM   #957
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Does anyone use a site other than Amazon for their Rangers? I see Northmen has a bunch, but they seem like mostly preorders with no solid arrival dates. That doesn’t seem any better than Amazon at this point.
There is no where that you can PO them in Canada that's reliable. It's why I just wait til they hit Walmart. I have a better chance finding them there than I do buying it online. Plus no shipping fee's and Walmart has the figures listed as $5 cheaper than other retailers. I've gotten all my LC figure in the wild. Yeah it takes a little bit of patience and luck but I'd rather that than rely on unreliable Canadian retailers. I know that doesn't really answer your question but there really is no where that's reliable when it comes to availability and release date.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 10-16-2020 at 10:25 PM.
Old 10-17-2020, 02:18 PM   #958
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Did anyone else get their replacement Dino Thunder White helmet from Hasbro yet?
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 04:37 PM   #959
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Did anyone else get their replacement Dino Thunder White helmet from Hasbro yet?
Still waiting on mine.
Old 10-17-2020, 04:44 PM   #960
StaticShin27
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
page 94 lol
StaticShin27 is offline   Reply With Quote