ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 11-04-2020, 02:40 PM   #101
cloud
Master of the Universe
Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse toyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewjohn365 View Post
When I originally pre ordered the Merciless wave from Amazon.ca the pre-order date was October 30th. Half way through the month the wave was no longer available for pre order but my order said arriving Nov 3-5. Last week that changed to "we'll email you when available". I also learned about the variant "crow" figures, so I contacted a local shop and there gonna try and get 3 for me, so I canceled my Amazon.ca order. Did your date change or was your release date always November 9th?
It changed for sure. But it still says Nov9-10.
Originally it was Oct30th or something.

If anything Amazon has been one of the first places to get in new stock so I'm not too worried unless the Merciless wave starts showing up everywhere.

For the Robin crows. I'm curious how this will turn out. It says all 3 version are equally packed but I still think there will be rare ones and easy to find ones. So I pre-ordered 1 from Amazon.ca and will look for the other 2 at retail.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 03:10 PM   #102
mathewjohn365
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
It changed for sure. But it still says Nov9-10.
Originally it was Oct30th or something.

If anything Amazon has been one of the first places to get in new stock so I'm not too worried unless the Merciless wave starts showing up everywhere.

For the Robin crows. I'm curious how this will turn out. It says all 3 version are equally packed but I still think there will be rare ones and easy to find ones. So I pre-ordered 1 from Amazon.ca and will look for the other 2 at retail.
So weird mine never updated, but meh, the shop I ordered is curious to see what they get in as the Crows are randomly packed. As for new stock I have always had great surprises from Toysonfire.ca and cmdstore.ca, interestingly enough, cmdstore.ca got in the Nightwing vs Red Hood two pack (yeah I had to order it)
mathewjohn365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 12:15 PM   #103
mathewjohn365
Super Friend

Less than 24 hours later, so glad I didn't wait on this 2 pack. cmdstore.ca has your hookup
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20201105_111411.jpg (89.0 KB, 28 views)
mathewjohn365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 12:31 PM   #104
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
When I originally pre ordered the Merciless wave from Amazon.ca the pre-order date was October 30th. Half way through the month the wave was no longer available for pre order but my order said arriving Nov 3-5. Last week that changed to "we'll email you when available". I also learned about the variant "crow" figures, so I contacted a local shop and there gonna try and get 3 for me, so I canceled my Amazon.ca order. Did your date change or was your release date always November 9th?
My Merciless wave order says Nov. 9-10, but I'm skeptical at this point. I just got cancellation email for my Arkham Knight and Deathstroke pre-order, and a delay email for Cyborg and Az-Bat. Waiting for the eventual cancellation for all of them now. Amazon was really good with all previous waves for me, but really dropped the ball on these now.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:05 PM   #105
fjjr
Super Friend

Quote:
Less than 24 hours later, so glad I didn't wait on this 2 pack. cmdstore.ca has your hookup
Price seems a bit high, especially considering cmdstore doesn't offer any free shipping options.
fjjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:18 PM   #106
j0w33
Super Friend

Has the Merciless wave had the Batman at the EB games? All locations I went to had everything but him. Strange.
j0w33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:20 PM   #107
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0w33 View Post
Has the Merciless wave had the Batman at the EB games? All locations I went to had everything but him. Strange.
Yeah me too. I hit 3 locations and no Batman. Tons of the others though.

Last edited by Stryfe2026; 11-06-2020 at 03:26 PM.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 10:47 PM   #108
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

Flash was all by himself at a WM here today. Like the 3 total Flashes they had were all that was in one shipping box now?
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 01:22 AM   #109
Bigstrongboy
Red Shirt

From what I'm told this was a mishmash assortment. Deathstroke, Arkham Bats and the BAF Batman are missing from the EB shipments. Wal-Mart got ONLY Cyborg. I'd say Toys R Us might get Deathstroke and Arkham Bats at this rate. The new Mortal Kombat wave of the bloody variants also hit EB today, so Todd has been busy.
Bigstrongboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 06:24 AM   #110
65df
Red Shirt

Arkham Knight Batman has shown up on toysrus.ca, but is not in stock. Of course during the sale!

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/DC-Multive.../94CB1828.html
65df is offline   Reply With Quote