ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 05-29-2021, 12:45 AM   #11
Prime Sinister
Decepticon
Re: Gi Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly, Major Bludd & Viper Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
Ah cool, yeah what store may I ask?
Dufferin Mall
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 09:38 PM   #12
athanato
Super Friend
Re: Gi Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly, Major Bludd & Viper Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicLumpia View Post
Since the lockdown in Ontario I find that certain TRU stores are hard to reach by phone.

If they do pick up the phone don't be surprised if the employee sounds disgruntled since everyone calling in is asking about GI Joes.
Don Mills use to be happy [during lock downs] to take orders over the phone and I have done it before to get Thrust, Runabout, Clamp Chop and Ramman. if they no longer like ppl asking them then they need to get HQ to change their policy for listing store inventory, if stores have less than 10 of an item they delete it from the web site or don't bother listing it, TRU does not want to sell their products and they wonder why Walmart and Amazon kill them in sales.

Last edited by athanato; 05-29-2021 at 09:42 PM.
athanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 09:46 PM   #13
Prime Sinister
Decepticon

My experience with Whitby Toys R Us:
Me: H-
Customer Service: WE HAVE NO GI JOES!!
Old 05-29-2021, 10:24 PM   #14
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Sinister View Post
My experience with Whitby Toys R Us:
Me: H-
Customer Service: WE HAVE NO GI JOES!!
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 12:10 AM   #15
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

So how much did everyone pay for Bludd and Vipers at TRU? I just checked my receipt and I got them for 23.97 each. Was I just really lucky? I bought them the Tuesday before last.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 12:19 AM   #16
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
So how much did everyone pay for Bludd and Vipers at TRU? I just checked my receipt and I got them for 23.97 each. Was I just really lucky? I bought them the Tuesday before last.
I think you got an amazing deal, the only Major Bludds and Vipers available to me are $110 on Craigslist. Scalpers got a lot of them here I think. People here would gladly pay you $50 each for them plus shipping.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 12:54 AM   #17
Prime Sinister
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
$29.99 on Friday. Just missed the sale (ended Thursday), but not complaining.
Old 05-30-2021, 09:13 AM   #18
usernameprime
Cobra Commander

through a hasbro screw up and series of deals i managed to get the whole wave for $20, just waiting on bludd to land at my door now.
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 10:13 AM   #19
Predahank
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameprime View Post
through a hasbro screw up and series of deals i managed to get the whole wave for $20, just waiting on bludd to land at my door now.
do tell
Predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 10:55 AM   #20
wesperino
Mutant

All the TRU locations near me know my voice and know what I’m looking for when I say hi. Been putting in the work to land these figures as well as flint and LJ. 5 new figures and 1 month is awesome but hurts my wallet.
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bludd, classified, cobra, firefly, island, major, viper