ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 11-10-2022, 10:59 AM   #91
DrPowPhD
Red Shirt
Re: Outrun Collectibles - No longer in business

Well, this is super shitty. I've filed disputes for every order through Sezzle and contacted ShopPay to report all orders and unfulfilled and request refunds, hopefully the big corporations will be able to get in contact with them since they've stopped communicating with us.
If anyone gets any new updates or information, please post it here.
DrPowPhD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 11:04 AM   #92
Fermix
Cobra Trooper

I do have an update to share. I have a Visa card with RBC and was able to open a dispute regarding items I pre-ordered in February and March. The item in February was expected by October 2022, so that was a slam dunk. The items in March were expected by December 2022, so I needed to provide the e-mail from Outrun on October 11th 2022 that clearly states they would not be fulfilling any remaining orders.

So, to anyone in similar circumstances to me, you might be in good shape to open a dispute.
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 03:18 PM   #93
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

I just filed with my credit card company.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 04:44 PM   #94
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

I guess that's why he named his business outrun collectibles, trying to outrun his customers like this so he doesn't have to refund anyone. You would think though he wouldn't be able to out run anyone after rolling his ankle but here he is proving everyone wrong. Is it too soon to joke about this? Sorry I couldn't resist.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 06:55 PM   #95
Rj64
Agent of Shield

What I don't understand is I was told my items in stock that were in the locker would ship and nothing. It's one thing not to send preorders but not sending items in stock.

In a previous email he thanks other online sellers for being friends and helping in his time of need and essentially spit in their face because now so many customers are going to be wary putting in preorders and paying up front.

I'm really disappointed in how things were handled. I believed him but I wanted to cover my tracks so I put in a dispute.

Make sure to tell the credit company it's a preorder and when it was expected to arrive.

Last edited by Rj64; 11-10-2022 at 06:57 PM.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 07:01 AM   #96
Canadiangeek
Red Shirt

Look up makiveli_pun on Instagram, he wants to get all as many people possible who got screwed over by outrun and legally go after him. Spread the word!
Canadiangeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 08:32 AM   #97
JonoPrime
Cobra Trooper

Looks like buddy boy's been lurking here already. If you click his name on the first page here you can see he last logged in yesterday at 2:28 pm.

Last edited by JonoPrime; 11-11-2022 at 08:38 AM.
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 11:30 AM   #98
wervenom
Red Shirt
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiangeek View Post
Look up makiveli_pun on Instagram, he wants to get all as many people possible who got screwed over by outrun and legally go after him. Spread the word!
Done.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 01:27 PM   #99
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
What I don't understand is I was told my items in stock that were in the locker would ship and nothing. It's one thing not to send preorders but not sending items in stock.

In a previous email he thanks other online sellers for being friends and helping in his time of need and essentially spit in their face because now so many customers are going to be wary putting in preorders and paying up front.

I'm really disappointed in how things were handled. I believed him but I wanted to cover my tracks so I put in a dispute.

Make sure to tell the credit company it's a preorder and when it was expected to arrive.
Yeah, he kept telling me he will be able to fulfill my order and stringing me along. I do have to give kudos to Toysnowman though. I was chatting with Amir about what happened to Outrun and he gave me a discount on the main thing from my Outrun order that I was screwed over. Not gonna try any other online place anymore except Toysnowman. I ordered quite a lot from NMC before discovering Toysnowman. NMC was slow and I had to substitute stuff and we all know how Outrun turned out.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 02:47 PM   #100
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
Yeah, he kept telling me he will be able to fulfill my order and stringing me along. I do have to give kudos to Toysnowman though. I was chatting with Amir about what happened to Outrun and he gave me a discount on the main thing from my Outrun order that I was screwed over. Not gonna try any other online place anymore except Toysnowman. I ordered quite a lot from NMC before discovering Toysnowman. NMC was slow and I had to substitute stuff and we all know how Outrun turned out.
Toysnowman is the only indie Canadian Retailer I buy from these days. He's really good and shipping is fast, plus his Youtube videos are entertaining lol. Not only that but he's real chill about returns too. Even emailed me a return label that gives me a discount so I don't have to pay as much to send it back.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free shipping, orders, pile of loot, retailer, store