ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-08-2020, 02:58 AM   #2231
Eko123
Body without Organs
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnx0110 View Post
I had ordered the Leader from the ML Gamerverse wave from Amazon back in Feb when it first showed up.
They haven’t cancelled it yet but sent message saying its delayed and they’ll email when it’s in.
Has anyone ever had this happen and did it worked out or am I really just waiting to get the cancelled email?
Another option is to check your local Walmarts, as the Gamerverse wave has started showing up in some of the stores. That's how I found the figures I wanted from the wave this past week.

Walmart is one of the few big businesses which is still open because it's considered a supermarket.

I think one of the reasons why figures that are available for pre-order suddenly disappear quickly when the date comes around is because a lot of scalpers (and some collectible stores) use automated bot accounts to scoop up items when they become available.

Last edited by Eko123; 05-08-2020 at 03:05 AM.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 02:11 PM   #2232
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Venom on sale https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-Legends...dp/B083PJBQZL/
Old 05-08-2020, 02:44 PM   #2233
Rj64
Agent of Shield

Quote:
I had ordered the Leader from the ML Gamerverse wave from Amazon back in Feb when it first showed up.
They haven’t cancelled it yet but sent message saying its delayed and they’ll email when it’s in.
Has anyone ever had this happen and did it worked out or am I really just waiting to get the cancelled email?
You're fine until you receive an actual cancelation email. I've had this happen numerous times in the past with marvel legends and they've all shown up anywhere from 2-8 weeks after the initial release of the figure. I've even got multiple warnings on the same figure before. However I haven't ordered legends from Amazon in over a year because every series never arrives on release date. But I've always got the Amazon ones with a little patience. But this could all be different now with supply and quantities amazon receives with the current situation in the world.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 02:53 PM   #2234
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
You're fine until you receive an actual cancelation email. I've had this happen numerous times in the past with marvel legends and they've all shown up anywhere from 2-8 weeks after the initial release of the figure. I've even got multiple warnings on the same figure before. However I haven't ordered legends from Amazon in over a year because every series never arrives on release date. But I've always got the Amazon ones with a little patience. But this could all be different now with supply and quantities amazon receives with the current situation in the world.
Consider yourself lucky. I've had Doom ordered since it was a pre order. Had them say it would be "delivered by ____" about 5 or 6 times along with several delay emails. I dont really care, but this one figure has been shuffled around a few too many times.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 02:56 PM   #2235
Rj64
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle power eh View Post
Consider yourself lucky. I've had Doom ordered since it was a pre order. Had them say it would be "delivered by ____" about 5 or 6 times along with several delay emails. I dont really care, but this one figure has been shuffled around a few too many times.
I think it has got worse the past year which is why I've went exclusively with eb games as they always come through. But even they've had delays up to a month from initial release. And in regards to your name, I still haven't got my bebop and rocksteady from eb I ordered in October. As I mentioned though, i haven't ordered legends in a year and this past 12 months seem to be when they went really downhill Amazon.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 04:16 PM   #2236
springwolf84
Cobra Trooper

Gamerverse wave is available on toysrus.ca, and currently on sale.
springwolf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 04:27 PM   #2237
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by springwolf84 View Post
Gamerverse wave is available on toysrus.ca, and currently on sale.
I don’t see leader, rage or Captain Marvell

Last edited by Marvellegendsguy; 05-09-2020 at 12:06 AM.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 07:00 PM   #2238
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
I’ve gotten the delay e-mail for my Power Rangers Lightning Collection Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger 3 times now, and the bastards even had the figure in stock and selling it for about a day. Don’t trust Amazon. Their preorder department is a joke. Keep track of the figure on your wish list and check it daily to make sure it doesn’t pop up as in stock and them just not bother to fill your order. This is a massive point of annoyance with those of us that have Power Ranger and Star Wars figures preordered with them, though those are lower quantity stocked so you might be okay with Marvel stuff.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 09:37 PM   #2239
springwolf84
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
I don’t ding leader, rage or Captain Marvell
Weird, I’m sure I saw them all on there. I ordered Mach-1 even! But now none of them show up except Cap and Ms Marvel.

Toys R Us’ website is weird.
springwolf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 12:19 AM   #2240
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by springwolf84 View Post
Weird, I’m sure I saw them all on there. I ordered Mach-1 even! But now none of them show up except Cap and Ms Marvel.

Toys R Us’ website is weird.
I got a Mach and Ms Marvel. I think stuff becomes unsearchable sometimes when out of stock, you have to have the direct link.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote