ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 05-06-2012, 03:27 AM   #1
Hantei
Master of the Universe
Walmart Rollback on Marvel's The Avengers 3.75" Figures

Thanks to a heads up from AFN member jacobot, it seems that Walmart has a rollback on 3.75" figures from The Avengers movie line. The figures are rolled back to $8.97 from $10.86.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wmrb-marvel.jpg
Views:	854
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	5589  
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Re: Walmart Rollback on Marvel's The Avengers 3.75" Figures

Wow, from 10.86 to 8.97, I'm so impressed with this rollback Wal-Mart, I get to save a grand total of 1.89, what a way to convince me to buy yet more of those wonderful Marvel Movieverse toys.

Sarcasm Meter now through the roof, beware imminent explosion.

Whatever happened to the Rollbacks that knocked of two, three dollars off the regular retail price? That might make more people interested in picking up these figures. Personally, I'm not going to be getting anything from this movie line anyway. Not unless they release someone that hasn't been done to death in past Marvel lines.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

Your saying your not even gonna pick up the beefy muscular hulk that puts all the MU hulks to shame?
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #4
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

With TRU's Marvel Avengers sale, I think these figures are still cheaper at TRU.

LOL! Yeah, the movie Hulk is pretty big. I almost bought it too, but then I remembered about the new MU Hulk. I think the Wave 18 Hulk looks better than the movie one. It has more articulation too!

Take a look:
http://www.hasbro.com/nerf/en_US/sho...72720C10:en_US
http://www.hasbro.com/marvel/avenger...72720C10:en_US

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 05-06-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Optimus View Post
Your saying your not even gonna pick up the beefy muscular hulk that puts all the MU hulks to shame?
Yeah, I don't get Movie Representations of the characters anyway. Strictly Comic Series figures.

The only exception to this is the Hydra Soldiers from Cap, because those can easily fit in as updated versions/modern versions of the Hydra Soldier. (Compared to the old school look of the Comics versions.) And Red Skull, because Red Skull hasn't been made available in Comics version yet at mainline retail.

However, I only pick up Marvel figures occasionally, so I'm way behind in that collection front, some might say. I personally buy Marvel Figures when I feel like it and that isn't often, and when they have them marked down to 2$ and change to clear out all their movie overstock. That's the way to go when it comes to buying Marvel figures for me.

The only one I've paid full price for in my limited collection so far is Stretch Strike Venom, but it's Venom, who wouldn't pay full price for that masterful figure?
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hasbro, marvel, the avengers, walmart