ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 05-02-2022, 10:29 AM   #1
Evan
Jedi Knight
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe CGI Animated Wave 3 Released in Canada

Thanks to AFN member DarthMoose, we know that He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Wave 3 figures from the the Netflix CGI animated series have been sighted in Canada. This wave includes Man-E-Faces, Ram Ma'am, and Prince Adam.

There have been multiple sightings at Walmart stores in Ontario. Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	He-man and the MOTU Wave 3.jpg
Views:	684
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	14188  
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 10:33 AM   #2
Evan
Jedi Knight
Re: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe CGI Animated Wave 3 Released in Canada

There have also been some sightings of Wave 1 He-Man and Skeletor lately which leads me to speculate that they may be included in the Wave 3 cases, but it could also just be older stock. Happy hunting!
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 11:54 AM   #3
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme
Re: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe CGI Animated Wave 3 Released in Canada

I found 1 Prince Adam figure from this wave at my local WalMart. It seems there are more yellow He-Man, Man-E-Faces and Ram Ma'am in this wave than him.

Last edited by Tonestar; 05-19-2022 at 05:58 PM.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 01:46 PM   #4
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Sweet. Found Rammy and Manny a few weeks ago. Did not see Adam at the time though so I was not sure if he was in this wave or if he had vanished like Evil Lyn had.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 05:47 PM   #5
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
I have yet to see a Prince Adam in this wave at my local WalMart. I have seen yellow He-Man though along with Man-E-Faces and Ram Ma'am.
I have seen yellow he-man as well, but never with adam. I wonder if this is like the first case where some come with one or the other. I gotta admit, this is a weird line to collect, not straight forward at all with the wave assortments.

And to reply to another comment on top, I have seen new skeletors as well (well, it's the same figure, but on shelves again).
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action figure, he-man, masters of the universe, mattel, motu, netflix, skeletor, toys