ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Mattel Toy Discussion

Old 05-20-2022, 03:11 PM   #491
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield
Re: Masters of the Universe Origins discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Here in Ontario both Walmart and TRU near me just got big stock in for the kid friendly line. Full pegs of the current wave with Ram Maam and Man E Faces, the bigger figures like Beast Man and armoured HeMan, the vehicles like Skeletor and Painthor. Might want to keep an eye out if your interested because it looks like solid stock is on its way for both locations.
Thanks. I got the ones I needed in that wave, what I missed out on and never saw was the previous wave with Evil Lyn and Orc0
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 03:20 PM   #492
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
Thanks. I got the ones I needed in that wave, what I missed out on and never saw was the previous wave with Evil Lyn and Orc0
I saw that wave maybe twice at Walmart and once at TRU, but never with Evil-Lyn. Far as I know no one in Canada has ever seen her at mass retail, which is super frustrating. It kind of boggles my mind that with three separate MOTU lines at retail right now that Mattel has managed to botch two of them so badly.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 02:00 AM   #493
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
I saw that wave maybe twice at Walmart and once at TRU, but never with Evil-Lyn. Far as I know no one in Canada has ever seen her at mass retail, which is super frustrating. It kind of boggles my mind that with three separate MOTU lines at retail right now that Mattel has managed to botch two of them so badly.
I know, it sucks hard. The netflix CG line is weird though, since each wave has different versions of said wave with different case assortments.

Anyways, wanted to write in that the Wind Raider is 2 cents at Walmarts. I bought mine no problem at self checkout.

Old 06-18-2022, 11:54 PM   #494
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

Not sure if its still on the shelves but I just picked up the origins wind raider from Walmart for $0.02
Only one I got the side flap was ripped but everything intact.
Also clamp champ and ram-man on clearance for $5, battlecat, panthor, jet sled/Prince Adam $19
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 07:03 PM   #495
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Optimus View Post
Not sure if its still on the shelves but I just picked up the origins wind raider from Walmart for $0.02
Only one I got the side flap was ripped but everything intact.
Also clamp champ and ram-man on clearance for $5, battlecat, panthor, jet sled/Prince Adam $19
Same at my walmarts in Qu?bec, all the ram men and clamp Champs are now gone.
Old 07-18-2022, 05:18 PM   #496
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

The MOTU origins castle is red stickered at $69.9x in-store at GS here minus your Edge discount. Masterverse clearance continues on Battlecat $34.98 minus Edge and Skeletor/god who is under $20.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 07:11 PM   #497
Mudflap
Clonetrooper

Seems like this line is basically dead in Canada at least.
Mudflap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 07:39 PM   #498
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Well the Horde Trooper wave seems to have sold well for Walmart so far, I would hope that Walmart would still carry the line in the future, although it has sold poorly everywhere else (TRU, Gamestop) so it may never show up at those retailers down the road.

I just wish Gamestop would have pre-orders for MotU Origins stuff so that this protects them from not over-ordering and the fans can have a guarantee of getting desirable characters.

I was thankfully able to hunt down 6 of the horde trooper, which was all I had wanted, but it sure took a lot of hunting to do it. I'd rather just pre-order an entire case of the troopers than do that kind of crazy legwork.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 08:28 PM   #499
Mudflap
Clonetrooper

I've yet to see the Horde Trooper wave in my part of New Brunswick. Wave 5 is still clogging the shelves here.
Mudflap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 10:42 PM   #500
Tiffster
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
I've yet to see the Horde Trooper wave in my part of New Brunswick. Wave 5 is still clogging the shelves here.
I've never seen horde trooper here in Ontario. Just tones if rammans, clampchamps, evillyns and merman.
Tiffster is offline   Reply With Quote