ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 01-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #81
JTCh
Toku
Re: What do you have on Pre-order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetron View Post
figma Samus
This
JTCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:55 AM   #82
pattycakeman
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
Ha! Yeah, I've already started practicing on my nephews. But my gf sees right through it. I'm like, "I gotta go to Walmart to see if the new DC lego is in. You know, for the kids." And she just rolls her eyes.
Your goign to have to get more creative than that.... "Hunny dont worry you sit and rest and I'll run to the store to pick up diapers.." when you get back you say this... "they had this awesome clearance on Lego and look what i got for the kids!"

Haha Anyways... whats the difference between the Figma Robocop and the Neca Robocop?
pattycakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:53 AM   #83
pud333
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattycakeman View Post
Your goign to have to get more creative than that.... "Hunny dont worry you sit and rest and I'll run to the store to pick up diapers.." when you get back you say this... "they had this awesome clearance on Lego and look what i got for the kids!"

Haha Anyways... whats the difference between the Figma Robocop and the Neca Robocop?
I've never owned a Neca figure so I can't attest to their quality, but the Figma Robocop is just badass. I love that thing. I wish it were a little bigger so it could square off with my Revelotech Iron Man, but it's still very cool.

Thanks for that tip, btw! Diapers it is...

Last edited by pud333; 01-25-2012 at 11:55 AM.
pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #84
Morgardee
Super Friend

I have an order for wave 10 G.I.Joe figures that will be shiping this weekend. After that, nothing on pre-order. Still thinking about the GIJCC monthly figure service. That's a big "maybe".
Morgardee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:58 PM   #85
pud333
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgardee View Post
I have an order for wave 10 G.I.Joe figures that will be shiping this weekend. After that, nothing on pre-order. Still thinking about the GIJCC monthly figure service. That's a big "maybe".
Well, it appears you've got a lot of time to think about the GIJCC subscription, since it constantly gets delayed.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #86
pattycakeman
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
Well, it appears you've got a lot of time to think about the GIJCC subscription, since it constantly gets delayed.
the GIJCC is turning out to be terrible in my opinion, by delaying it they have completely lost any momentum from the figure reveals. And i can imagine many people who were on the fence have completely jumped off. Personally I was on the fence and just waiting for pricing, but assuming the pricing + Shipping are going to be as much as MOTUC I decided against getting it even before i had to oppotunity to order. I think i would have gone all in with it right after the reveals but I've now lost interest and moved that money over to DBZ figuarts.
pattycakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:40 PM   #87
pud333
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattycakeman View Post
the GIJCC is turning out to be terrible in my opinion, by delaying it they have completely lost any momentum from the figure reveals. And i can imagine many people who were on the fence have completely jumped off. Personally I was on the fence and just waiting for pricing, but assuming the pricing + Shipping are going to be as much as MOTUC I decided against getting it even before i had to oppotunity to order. I think i would have gone all in with it right after the reveals but I've now lost interest and moved that money over to DBZ figuarts.
Yeah, they really fubar'd the launch. They shouldn't have said anything until nearly everything was done. Total amateur hour over there. I was so excited about it, but like you, I am thinking the money is better served elsewhere.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:16 AM   #88
pud333
Master of the Universe

YAH!!!!! I managed to get a preorder in last night for one of my holy grails: The VF-171 EX Nightmare Alto Custom! What a fiasco that was last night! Preorder was open for literally three minutes. Lots of angry nerds last night!

Old 03-02-2012, 02:39 AM   #89
bigbot79
Red Shirt

I'm waiting for
MOTU He-man, Skeletor, Battlecat and Panthor from Mattycollector,
also the Play Arts Batman and Joker from Toytrove,
Soundblaster and Twincast from Automaton Toys

Should be an exciting month of deliveries!!

Just added Transformers G1 Gnaw, Roadbuster, Jetfire, Galvatron and Blurr thanks to Ultramarknus of the Cybertron boards.

Last edited by bigbot79; 03-03-2012 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Update
bigbot79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:49 AM   #90
Rogue_Optimus
Decepticon

I currently have the Perfect Effect Not-Arcee on preorder. I also have the MonsterArts Godzilla and Mecha Godzilla, Transformers Twincast, and the 1st set Maketoys not-constructicon set but they should be shipping next week. Alot of pricey stuff coming my way.
Rogue_Optimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pre-orders 2011