ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-07-2017, 12:43 PM   #1051
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
They briefly showed up in April at WalMart when Rogue One came out on Blu-Ray/DVD. They were in the bottom shelf of the Rogue One display which also featured the 1st Wave of the 40th Anniversary figures with R2-D2 and Han Solo on the top shelf.
Have not seen or heard of them anywhere else since.
Solid cases of each are releasing next month in June and can be preordered from Entertainment Earth, Dorkside and more.
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 06:17 PM   #1052
MULTIPLEX
Decepticon

Amazing wave.

MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 02:09 AM   #1053
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

Walmart.ca has the 3.75" scaled AT-ST... $79.99.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/imperia.../6000197189637
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 01:41 PM   #1054
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

I finally have the entire full series for this 40th Anniversary collection.

All cards and bubbles are mint except for my Jawa but I have a replacement on the way and they let me keep this one to open. I hope the replacement arrives in perfect shape like the rest.

I also have Han on a card but removed it and put it in safe storage since I needed the space and I have a loose Han from the original release. Ditto X-Wing Luke, I have the Celebration one in safe storage given its value and the one on display here is a loose one from the original release.

Really happy with this set. Happy to be complete! Anyone else at 100%?
Old 06-10-2017, 03:52 PM   #1055
MULTIPLEX
Decepticon

Which version of Chewbacca is it? Is the face like the original release or TFA? What about the colour.

MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:18 PM   #1056
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Which version of Chewbacca is it? Is the face like the original release or TFA? What about the colour.
It's the original release, which I didn't have so that's a bonus. I only have the TFA one.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:38 PM   #1057
darthcyanide
Red Shirt

Nice looking set. I refused to recollect based solely on package but jealous just the same. The brutal timing of Liea and Obi Wan (3rd version of exact same figure in less than a year)and even Farm Boy Luke (who is coming again for the third time in the summer) just was too much of a slap in the face to accept.

I bought the Vader, the R5, the Jawa, and the Death Star Commander. I also picked up a new face Leia to replace the old one.

The rest I had from the original Black Series line so I'm 100% up to date for having 1 version of each figure release from the series. Really starting to shape up as a unit.

They still gotta do the rest of the bounty hunters, the Rebels crew, Rex and Grevious, and a small list of other OT musts but overall if you don't factor in price, distribution, case assortment, annoying re-releases, and Hasbros Inability to communicate and engage with the fans, I have to say I'm pretty happy with the journey of the line thus far lol

The full collection on display is looking pretty bad ass. I haven't opened everything yet but will bring myself to do it soon as I need to space and have to toss the boxes. Need to take some photos at some point too.
darthcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:10 PM   #1058
MitchPower
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthcyanide View Post
Nice looking set. I refused to recollect based solely on package but jealous just the same. The brutal timing of Liea and Obi Wan (3rd version of exact same figure in less than a year)and even Farm Boy Luke (who is coming again for the third time in the summer) just was too much of a slap in the face to accept.

I bought the Vader, the R5, the Jawa, and the Death Star Commander. I also picked up a new face Leia to replace the old one.

The rest I had from the original Black Series line so I'm 100% up to date for having 1 version of each figure release from the series. Really starting to shape up as a unit.

They still gotta do the rest of the bounty hunters, the Rebels crew, Rex and Grevious, and a small list of other OT musts but overall if you don't factor in price, distribution, case assortment, annoying re-releases, and Hasbros Inability to communicate and engage with the fans, I have to say I'm pretty happy with the journey of the line thus far lol

The full collection on display is looking pretty bad ass. I haven't opened everything yet but will bring myself to do it soon as I need to space and have to toss the boxes. Need to take some photos at some point too.
Same here i have every figure released so far except repacks
MitchPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 08:48 AM   #1059
Gphalen
Reviewer of Stuffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Amazing wave.

Still waiting for it to show up in Toronto or the GTA
Gphalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 11:21 AM   #1060
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gphalen View Post
Still waiting for it to show up in Toronto or the GTA
I got Qui-Gon, Lando and the Royal Guard off Amazon USA and HasbroToyShop. They are still going in and out of stock on Amazon USA everyday (multiple times a day). They ship to Canada too so that's an option as well.

I sent them to my border store to save on shipping and tax. Gonna go get them next week once my wife is back in town.