ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 03-07-2023, 08:32 PM   #41
FlashWWest
Red Shirt
Re: Marvel Legends Retro 3.75 Collection Figures Released in Canada

Pretty great to see this Thor wave at Dollarama too. Stopped in and found Thor, Thing and Black Widow. Still hunting for Green Goblin.
FlashWWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 10:30 PM   #42
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

I stumbled upon these at my local Dollarama tonight. I don't collect "Super Hero" figures, but for $5 they're worth picking up. Gonna keep them carded. They had 2 or 3 each of Wolverine, The Hulk, Venom, Dark Phoenix and Mr. Fantastic. And one solitary Thing at the very back of the peg. Hoping to find Thor, Green Goblin and the others.

Last edited by Nyax78; 03-07-2023 at 10:39 PM.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 01:26 PM   #43
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

I found a whole bunch of these over the last few days at Dollarama, Thor, Thing, Reed, Widow, Symbiote Spidey, Green Goblin, Falcon, Black Panther.

crazy how now they say literally that day I found em all, this line is "resting"
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 02:19 PM   #44
4lott
Master of the Universe

Interesting that symbiote Spidey was in the cases you found. The cases with those figures I saw seemed to replace him with black panther. According to EE’s case breakdown however Spidey was in that original asst
4lott is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 03:33 PM   #45
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

The Dollarama in town only had 2 Falcons, 2 Mr. Fantastics, and a Thor.
Was really hoping to find a green Hulk to leave MOC.

Out of curiosity, has anyone by chance noticed if Dollarama has restocked these figures already, or is it looking like a one and done for the stores that have already sold out of these figures?

Last edited by m.arndt; 03-08-2023 at 03:42 PM.
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 04:00 PM   #46
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
The Dollarama in town only had 2 Falcons, 2 Mr. Fantastics, and a Thor.
Was really hoping to find a green Hulk to leave MOC.

Out of curiosity, has anyone by chance noticed if Dollarama has restocked these figures already, or is it looking like a one and done for the stores that have already sold out of these figures?
I saw they re-stocked these figures at one location, I had gone on sunday full box was there, then went back because of other reasons on monday and they had a new case.

I actually went on a mission to check a bunch of Dollaramas to buy more of these figs it looks like only a select bunch of stores got em, because I saw more stores that clearly didn't have them and never did (no price tags were up) then did have them.

but I can tell you this already, tons of toy shops are on missions to find these figures and buy em all up, because I saw evidence of this, so it looks like it's a big battle for who gets there first, went to 3 shops around me and saw they clearly had bought these figures, and love how they were selling them for 20-25.

Last edited by Lord Scareglow; 03-08-2023 at 04:02 PM.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 06:12 PM   #47
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
I saw they re-stocked these figures at one location, I had gone on sunday full box was there, then went back because of other reasons on monday and they had a new case.

I actually went on a mission to check a bunch of Dollaramas to buy more of these figs it looks like only a select bunch of stores got em, because I saw more stores that clearly didn't have them and never did (no price tags were up) then did have them.

but I can tell you this already, tons of toy shops are on missions to find these figures and buy em all up, because I saw evidence of this, so it looks like it's a big battle for who gets there first, went to 3 shops around me and saw they clearly had bought these figures, and love how they were selling them for 20-25.
If true they can have them. This line is not worth more than $10 each, if that. Also it isn't like this line is a mega hit. These stores can sit on them for the next 10 years, or until they end up going out of business like so many before them.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 06:13 PM   #48
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

Thanks for the response Lord Scareglow.
I only checked 2 Dollaramas yesterday, one had no sign of any of these figures and the other had what I posted before.

And yeah, the resellers are definitely out in full force. Just looking at Facebook marketplace and kijiji yesterday and today, there’s a flood of new listings of the the exact figures that have been reported here.

Not a complaint, as far as I’m concerned, if someone wants to spend the $40 asking price for these $5 figures then they deserve to be parted from their money
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 10:32 AM   #49
4lott
Master of the Universe

Seems more figures are turning up at Dollarama. A post on Red Flag Deals shows Invisible Woman and others
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/doll...00-2512291/84/
4lott is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 11:32 AM   #50
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4lott View Post
Seems more figures are turning up at Dollarama. A post on Red Flag Deals shows Invisible Woman and others
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/doll...00-2512291/84/

Damn, looks like practically everything released in the last couple years. Quinte West is near Belleville, Ontario (in case someone is aware).
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote