ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 11-11-2020, 09:13 PM   #3131
springwolf84
Cobra Trooper
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Saw a full peg each of Rogue and Gambit today at TRU Belleville. I’m skipping them myself, I like the original ones I have just fine.
springwolf84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 03:03 PM   #3132
RandomCollector
Red Shirt

there are plenty of Gambit in TRU Vaughan Mills. Rogue figures are easily gone. Hopefully it won't be similar situation to the white Variant of Storm and also hoping that TRU implement limiting bulk purchases of the same figure per person.

I'm actually looking for Rogue are there TRU branch in Mississauga or Brampton Area has it?

Last edited by RandomCollector; 11-12-2020 at 07:51 PM.
RandomCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 09:16 PM   #3133
Sharkdog
Premium Blend

Has there been any information yet on where Cyborg Spider-Man will end up in Canada?
Sharkdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 09:30 PM   #3134
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkdog View Post
Has there been any information yet on where Cyborg Spider-Man will end up in Canada?
It is assumed EB Games but no confirmation yet.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:31 PM   #3135
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Ontario Marvel Legends Toy Sightings

I didn't think people would scalp Gambit. He just came out not long ago and is pretty cheap still. Rogue on the other hand well in demand... Scalpers out in full force..
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 08:24 AM   #3136
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I didn't think people would scalp Gambit. He just came out not long ago and is pretty cheap still. Rogue on the other hand well in demand... Scalpers out in full force..
If Hasbro stays true to recent form then scalpers will be holding the bag on Rogue in a couple months.

Hasbro has done a great job of restocking MLs so don't panic and just wait. Especially with the retro line. Everything has been restocked there (white/black storm, grey beast ,etc. Etc.)

Also it is the law of diminishing returns. More Rogue figures, even with very minor differences means fewer buyers desperate to pay a premium for the figure. Thus the overall price will drop, especially once she hits market saturation in the US.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 01:27 PM   #3137
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksteel View Post
Yeah the movie Venom and the Venom wave is everywhere now. I saw them at Agincourt Walmart and STC. Good news for those who want them, easy to find now.

When it comes to Marvel Legends, Hasbro is quite good with the Ontario distribution nowadays... Star Wars and Power Rangers though...err not so much.
I think it has to do with stores knowing Marvel Legends will sell so they care more about getting them in stock. Those crappy sequel movies really screwed us cause they sold badly and peg warm til this day so retailers aren't wanting to stock very much Star Wars anymore if at all. I think when it comes to Lightning collection it's that they don't sell as well as Marvel Legend and are even more niche when it comes to kids cause the average kid won't have any idea who any of the rangers are outside of Beast Morphers and Dino Charge in the line. So it's really only collectors who will buy them and they aren't as hot of a property as Marvel Legends or Black series.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 11-13-2020 at 01:30 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 02:05 PM   #3138
Ksteel
Mutant

That...actually makes a lot of sense. Also, Star Wars seems to be the top brand that hardcore adult collectors go after. Hence why it took me well over a year to finally track down a Wave One Mandalorian figure

With Marvel Legends, I've seen everything in Toronto stores throughout the years. It's not worth pre-ordering anything and paying extra costs, the ML distribution in our area is pretty good.
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 03:52 PM   #3139
CristianAngel
Red Shirt

Already sold out, this thanos is amazing, personally I don't have any and I love it
https://hasbropulse.com/collections/...-series-thanos
CristianAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 04:02 PM   #3140
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianAngel View Post
Already sold out, this thanos is amazing, personally I don't have any and I love it
https://hasbropulse.com/collections/...-series-thanos
That does look fantastic. Could replace my Diamond Select Thanos.