ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-27-2020, 01:53 PM   #2751
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom71 View Post
Nice. That's how I got mine...randomly checked online and it showed available to order. I'm hoping to get the Commando the same way, since actually being able to find it in store has been a bust for me.
What I really need now is Ahsoka and the Mandalorian Trooper.

Star Wars Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 01:42 PM   #2752
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

I hope those last 2 Walmart Exclusives hit stores soon. I'm on a bit of a budget and I'm only focusing what spending money I have left for 2 Mandalorian Troopers and an Ahsoka Tano. Right now, Ebay is not an option.

Old 10-28-2020, 04:43 PM   #2753
Lofi_Power_Droid
Super Friend

I am not sure if it has been mentioned, but I was able to pick up Ahsoka and the credit collection IG-11 today at the local EB. They also received Zeb today
Lofi_Power_Droid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 05:02 PM   #2754
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Is Hasbro ever going to ship out the rest of these exclusives to stores here or is this it? I'm getting so tired of Hasbro's bullshit. I go to my local walmarts and toy aisles are bare. Literally nothing on the pegs, not just exclusives but regular product.
Zeroflamez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 05:29 PM   #2755
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Is Hasbro ever going to ship out the rest of these exclusives to stores here or is this it? I'm getting so tired of Hasbro's bullshit. I go to my local walmarts and toy aisles are bare. Literally nothing on the pegs, not just exclusives but regular product.
Those Exclusives are such a annoyance. I hope things will be better later on, hopefully more availability elsewhere. If you need help looking at Walmart, Stocktrack does help a little. However, using Stocktrack I actually see how some people can just hoard all those figures for themselves and scalp them. I found a couple of local listings on ebay and craigslist for extra money.

Old 10-28-2020, 06:05 PM   #2756
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Those Exclusives are such a annoyance. I hope things will be better later on, hopefully more availability elsewhere. If you need help looking at Walmart, Stocktrack does help a little. However, using Stocktrack I actually see how some people can just hoard all those figures for themselves and scalp them. I found a couple of local listings on ebay and craigslist for extra money.
Not like it really matters at this point. Scalpers likely use this site as well to find out where figure's are to scoop them too. So stock tracker or not they'd find where the figures are dropping anyway The game is rigged here and we're forced to play it if we want to get what we want. Apparently people are having trouble Stateside finding these exclusives too so this is just another incompetent Hasbro issue. As well Retail stores here being really unreliable.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 10-28-2020 at 06:08 PM.
Zeroflamez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 06:17 PM   #2757
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Not like it really matters at this point. Scalpers likely use this site as well to find out where figure's are to scoop them too. So stock tracker or not they'd find where the figures are dropping anyway The game is rigged here and we're forced to play it if we want to get what we want. Apparently people are having trouble Stateside finding these exclusives too so this is just another incompetent Hasbro issue. As well Retail stores here being really unreliable.
Maybe you are right. Maybe I should just stop this frustration and just get an Ahsoka and Mandalorian Trooper from Ebay just to end this search and I don't have to keep jumping Walmart to Walmart.

Old 10-28-2020, 06:55 PM   #2758
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Maybe you are right. Maybe I should just stop this frustration and just get an Ahsoka and Mandalorian Trooper from Ebay just to end this search and I don't have to keep jumping Walmart to Walmart.
They haven't even seen release yet. If your frustrated IMO it's probably your not being patient enough.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 07:14 PM   #2759
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
They haven't even seen release yet. If your frustrated IMO it's probably your not being patient enough.
Thanks for stopping me from ordering one.

Old 10-28-2020, 09:59 PM   #2760
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Thanks for stopping me from ordering one.
When they're put out you'll know it'll be all over here. Keep checking stock track too.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote