ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Mattel Toy Discussion

Old 04-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #31
Autobot Prime
Krypton 4 life!!
Re: DC Figures You Want to See

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
I'd like a Wally West Flash in his new digs, Cassie Sandsmark Wonder Girl, Miss Martian, Ravager, Kid Devil, Connor Kent in t-shirt, Bart Allen Kid Flash, Professor Zoom, Heatwave, Captain Boomerang, Pied Piper, Larfleeze, Atrocitus, Saint Walker, Indigo-1, Green Lantern Ganthet, modern Kyle Rayner, Jade, Carol Ferris Star Sapphire, Jason Todd Red Hood, Damian Wayne Robin, Dick Greyson Robin, Bane, Killer Croc, Doomsday, General Zod, Ursa, Non, the Lantern Corps Deputies, the White Lantern Corps as depicted in Blackest Night #8, modern Hal Jordan, Green Arrow in his Longbow Hunters uniform, modern Black Canary and Sinestro Corps Arkillo, Mongul, Slussh, and Kryb, just to name a few.
Im liking this list! I like it aloh!! Especially Connor Kent in tshirt and Cassie would make a good complimentary fig for him.
Autobot Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:16 PM   #32
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

So long as we get a rerelease of DCSH Scarecrow, I'll be a happy DC fan!

My Blog: Infinite Earths
Twitter: @InfinteEarths
Facebook
Prowl_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:59 PM   #33
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

Was thinking, probably due to watching the Green Arrow DC Showcase on the Superman/Batman: Apocalypse DVD how much I'd love to see a DCUC version of Merlyn the Magnificent and a new version of Green Arrow with a functioning quiver, interchangable arrows, a bigger bow and, instead of the cap, his hood.

My Blog: Infinite Earths
Twitter: @InfinteEarths
Facebook
Prowl_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote