ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-26-2020, 01:23 PM   #221
ghostlurk29
Mutant
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/G.I.-Joe-C.../04D3FA77.html

Baroness online listing. Out-of-Stock at the moment.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 03:13 PM   #222
Rj64
Agent of Shield

Did they say who will be in series 3 classified? I'm glad the cobra island topper is in there. To bad the viper and firefly are targets but I'm hoping series 3 will have some good characters with the tropper. Not sure if the zartan is part of wave 3 that they showed.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 03:43 PM   #223
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
Did they say who will be in series 3 classified? I'm glad the cobra island topper is in there. To bad the viper and firefly are targets but I'm hoping series 3 will have some good characters with the tropper. Not sure if the zartan is part of wave 3 that they showed.
Zartan and Cobra Infantry are regular releases so they should be fairly easy to find.

Viper and Firefly are Cobra Island exclusives so they should be available through TRU in Canada.

Either way, the Cobra Island stuff is going to be a pain to find, but thankfully the regular releases have been fairly easy to find. So far I have picked up, and only paid full retail for Destro. Everyone else I have found at Ebgames for the slight discount with the Edge card. (Wave 1 that is)
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 03:53 PM   #224
DubbaDee
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Zartan and Cobra Infantry are regular releases so they should be fairly easy to find.

Viper and Firefly are Cobra Island exclusives so they should be available through TRU in Canada.

Either way, the Cobra Island stuff is going to be a pain to find, but thankfully the regular releases have been fairly easy to find. So far I have picked up, and only paid full retail for Destro. Everyone else I have found at Ebgames for the slight discount with the Edge card. (Wave 1 that is)

Still haven't seen Snake Eyes, Destro, or any Cobra troops.

Saw a Walmart worker open a new case a couple days ago, and I was hoping there would be a Destro and/or Trooper, but I'm pretty sure it was

3x Cobra Commander
2x Gung Ho
1x Red Ninja
DubbaDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 04:22 PM   #225
Rj64
Agent of Shield

So I'm guessing they didn't announce who the rest of wave 3 will consist of? I couldn't find any info and missed the live stream.
Old 09-26-2020, 06:23 PM   #226
Zed
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
So I'm guessing they didn't announce who the rest of wave 3 will consist of? I couldn't find any info and missed the live stream.
Just the 4 Classified reveals - Zartan + Cobra Infantry for “Wave 3”, and Firefly + Cobra Viper for “Cobra Island Wave 2”. Given the Cobra Island story in the comics, I am hoping that the third figure is Ripcord - given how his story intertwined with Zartan.

All four look really good, not sure how I feel about Firefly in a flak jacket, but the rest is wonderful.
Zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 06:35 PM   #227
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zed View Post
Just the 4 Classified reveals - Zartan + Cobra Infantry for “Wave 3”, and Firefly + Cobra Viper for “Cobra Island Wave 2”. Given the Cobra Island story in the comics, I am hoping that the third figure is Ripcord - given how his story intertwined with Zartan.

All four look really good, not sure how I feel about Firefly in a flak jacket, but the rest is wonderful.
Yeah I was bummed about Firefly. I kept hoping during the panel they would say his flak jacket would be removable. Still a great figure overall, but I was hoping for the option.

As others have mentioned it was a Cobra only reveal, so that makes it very likely that the rest of wave 3/CI2 should be Joe's.

So far it has been mostly the "big" names so I don't know if Rpicord will make the cut this early. I think Lady Jaye, Flint, Stalker and Shipwreck are all more likely. Hopefully we will find out soon.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 06:39 PM   #228
Rj64
Agent of Shield

For series 3 classified I hope they do in a case of 6:
2 troopers
1 zartan
1 storm shadow
1 spirit with freedom
1 lady jaye

But unlikely we'd get 4 enemies and 2 heroes in a series.
Old 09-26-2020, 07:52 PM   #229
BlackBeltJohnson
Galactian Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
Just grabbed 2 Cobra Troopers from my local TRU. They also had two Cobra Island Roadblock and two Beach Head.
Do you still have SKU numbers for the Cobra Troopers? Thanks!
BlackBeltJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 09:22 PM   #230
Realboss
Super Friend

Based on the Entertainment Earth wave 3 case listing its
2 Zartan
2 Cobra Troopers
1 Scarlet
1 Roadblock

Why Roadblock is anyone's guess he's the least popular out of any of the first wave figures
Realboss is offline   Reply With Quote