ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 11-27-2022, 04:44 AM   #581
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Haslab Projects General Discussion

Update:

Deathsaurus: 10,703 / 11,000 (+65) 97.30% of funding goal with 15d 20h left.

It will be interesting to see what the numbers are tomorrow. It seems like they update the international numbers every Monday. So if that is true we should have another larger dump of backers which might put us over the line for funding. Let's see.......
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 01:26 PM   #582
ghostlurk29
Mutant

I didn't follow Victory Saber very closely, but the final product looks a little underwhelming. I'd be leery backing Deathsaurus unless it hits all the stretch goals.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 06:03 AM   #583
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
I didn't follow Victory Saber very closely, but the final product looks a little underwhelming. I'd be leery backing Deathsaurus unless it hits all the stretch goals.

That is always the gamble with continuing Haslabs. Sentinel wasn't in hand before Galactus finished funding. Same with the Skystriker and HISS Tank, and now Victory Saber with Deathsaurus. The only thing to really take from it is that it isn't like Hasbro is some brand new company making it's first ever toy. Of course that doesn't mean they won't screw up (Sentinel knees), but more likely than not VS should be good quality.

Now whether or not you find it underwhelming is your personal choice. However VS took a while to fund, but when it did it finally took off and became a top 5 Haslab for total number of backers.

With Deathsaurus the same thing will probably happen. Once it finally funds people on the fence will now know for certain that it is being made. That means if they are leaning towards wanting it they have to back it because it will be made. Before a project funds it is all still up in the air as to whether or not it will really exist. Once it funds there is no question it will. So time to back or miss out. Deathsaurus will fund, and then it should hit both tier unlocks before the funding period ends.
Old 11-28-2022, 06:05 AM   #584
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Update:

Deathsaurus: 10,758 / 11,000 (+55) 97.80% of funding goal with 14d 19h left.
Old 11-28-2022, 02:10 PM   #585
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Well they must have just update the international backers total because it just jumped up to 12,298!!!!!

So Deathsaurus is funded!!!!!

Now the fence sitters have to decide because it is going to be a real, actual product. So either you get in, or miss out.

The first tier is 14,000 so we are already more than a third of the way there. So if the Monday international update holds, then we should have two more bumps from international orders before the end of funding. If the bumps stay above 1,000 backers like they have for the last two updates, that is enough alone to get over the first tier.

I think it is a lock to......unlock all the tiers and probably pass 20,000 easily.
Old 11-29-2022, 07:16 AM   #586
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Update:

Deathsaurus: 12,473 / 11,000 (+1,715) 113.39% of funding goal with 13d 17h left.

Well as noted yesterday, Deathsaurus has funded!!!! That international bump pushed it over the top. Now on to the unlock tiers which I believe will be no problem. I think there is more than enough interest in Deathsaurus from VS backers that it will unlock all the tiers as well. Just a question of when the tiers will unlock, and what the finally number of backers will be in the end.
Old 11-29-2022, 03:18 PM   #587
Prime Sinister
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Well they must have just update the international backers total because it just jumped up to 12,298!!!!!

So Deathsaurus is funded!!!!!

Now the fence sitters have to decide because it is going to be a real, actual product. So either you get in, or miss out.

The first tier is 14,000 so we are already more than a third of the way there. So if the Monday international update holds, then we should have two more bumps from international orders before the end of funding. If the bumps stay above 1,000 backers like they have for the last two updates, that is enough alone to get over the first tier.

I think it is a lock to......unlock all the tiers and probably pass 20,000 easily.
Thanks for the updates! Can?t wait to have both Victory Saber and Deathsaurus on my shelf!
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 06:31 AM   #588
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Update:

Deathsaurus: 12,671 / 11,000 (+198) 115.19% of funding goal with 12d 18h left.

Looks like the colour reveal during the livestream yesterday gave it a slight bump in the daily numbers. Looking good so far for unlocking all tiers.
Old 11-30-2022, 03:20 PM   #589
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

ToyBro on Twitter posted pics from someone in Singapore who got a Skystriker. Don't know if it is already releasing there, or they snagged a copy early somehow.

Either way the box is pretty big, looks a bit like the Razor Crest box. The exterior is the classic ARAH look, but it looks a lot deeper, probably to hold all the extra accessories and the 7(!!!!)
figures.

Soon my pretty, soon.........
Old 12-01-2022, 06:48 AM   #590
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Update:

Deathsaurus: 12,880 / 11,000 (+209) 117.09% of funding goal with 11d 18h left.

Wow two days in a row of around 200 backers added. I wonder if this is the beginning of a trend until the end, or just a blip.