ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 06-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #101
FreedomGundam
Red Shirt
Re: What do you have on Pre-order?

My preorders, toy-wise:

from Urban Samurai Hobbies: (Super Power Collectibles was "sold out" by the time I got into the line)
- Hot Toys Iron Man Mk.IV with Suit-Up Gantry
- Hot Toys Iron Man Mk.I ver2.0

from Bandai Tamashii Online Webshop
- S.H.Figuarts Ryuuhou final form
- Composite ver.Ka Kyon no imouto robo

Things I should get my ass in gear to preorder:
- Figma Samus (though at this point, it'd be closer to being just an "order" rather than a "preorder")
- Super Robot Chogokin Daizyujin

Thing I'm waiting for the preorder to be available:
- Hot Toys Iron Man Mk.VII
- Armor Plus Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (Ronin Warriors) Kongou no Shuu (Kento of the Hardrock)

Last edited by FreedomGundam; 06-11-2012 at 03:50 PM.
FreedomGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:19 PM   #102
pud333
Master of the Universe

Oh hell yeah! Figma Skyward Sword Link preordered! Due to be released late October!

Old 06-12-2012, 03:51 PM   #103
pattycakeman
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
Oh hell yeah! Figma Skyward Sword Link preordered! Due to be released late October!

Got mine on pre-order to, and i blame you Pud for it! If you and others had not introduced me to these imports my pocket book would be much fuller.
pattycakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #104
pud333
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattycakeman View Post
Got mine on pre-order to, and i blame you Pud for it! If you and others had not introduced me to these imports my pocket book would be much fuller.
I look forward to my 10% finder's fee in my paypal account within the week.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #105
SuperPowerCollectbls
Cobra Trooper

Quote:

Hey just curious, did you order from Amiami? It says on their site "for sale in Japan only" ??

I don't deal with FIGMA but want to buy one of these for myself cause it looks badass!
SuperPowerCollectbls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #106
pud333
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPowerCollectbls View Post
Hey just curious, did you order from Amiami? It says on their site "for sale in Japan only" ??

I don't deal with FIGMA but want to buy one of these for myself cause it looks badass!
Yeah, it's just a disclaimer they put up, but it means nothing. They have that disclaimer on a lot of stuff. I've ordered from amiami for the past two years, no problems. They're currently my #1 Japanese import site since they have the best prices. Make sure you make your order soon if you want one, because these things are made to order. Once the preorder window closes, these are impossible to find later at a decent price.

In releated Figma Nintendo news, Figma Samus gets released this month! Hopefully they'll come out with Samus in the zero suit too! (I know they have a statue out, but I want a Figma, dammit!)

Last edited by pud333; 06-12-2012 at 06:48 PM.
pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:55 AM   #107
SuperPowerCollectbls
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Yeah, it's just a disclaimer they put up, but it means nothing. They have that disclaimer on a lot of stuff. I've ordered from amiami for the past two years, no problems. They're currently my #1 Japanese import site since they have the best prices. Make sure you make your order soon if you want one, because these things are made to order. Once the preorder window closes, these are impossible to find later at a decent price.

In releated Figma Nintendo news, Figma Samus gets released this month! Hopefully they'll come out with Samus in the zero suit too! (I know they have a statue out, but I want a Figma, dammit!)

Thanks for all the info!

Just placed my first order with them! Great price for sure!!
SuperPowerCollectbls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #108
CTO15
Avengers Assemble!

that link does look pretty badass. If they ever do a Mega Man (and if they did, don't tell me cuz I can't start a new collection lol) that would be awesome
Old 06-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #109
pattycakeman
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTO15 View Post
that link does look pretty badass. If they ever do a Mega Man (and if they did, don't tell me cuz I can't start a new collection lol) that would be awesome
There is that D-Arts Megaman line that looks pretty awesome. I've looked at it a few times myself, but have continued to pass, because im running out of room quickly

Quote:

Hey pud what shipping do you usually use?
pattycakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #110
pud333
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattycakeman View Post
There is that D-Arts Megaman line that looks pretty awesome. I've looked at it a few times myself, but have continued to pass, because im running out of room quickly

Hey pud what shipping do you usually use?
I've avoided the Megaman line since it looks too awesome. I know if I buy one, I'll be buying them all, and I really can't afford a new line; at least until the Macross 30th anniversary is over, since I'm spending a couple grand on valkyries this year.

I normally use SAL if it's just one item, since it costs about $10-$15 to ship Figma and Revoltech figures (depending on box size, since some figures have way more accessories than others). But I use EMS if I am buying more than one figure that month, since Amiami does a POL system based on orders within a month. EMS will cost you around $20 to ship, and I find it's not worth it if you are just buying one toy.

Last edited by pud333; 06-13-2012 at 11:49 AM.
pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pre-orders 2011