ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 08-20-2022, 03:03 AM   #681
Bertrumnation
Red Shirt
Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse toyline

Hey guys! new to the thread. big time DC multiverse collector. joining the community to find like minded folks who are into the same stuff as me. that being said. anyone else frustrated as how hard it is to get certain figures here in canada? I want the mcfarlane Parallax, Azbat, and dark flash...badly.....but look like ill have to pay 80 or more apiece on ebay. anyone know when they will be released in Canada if at all?
Bertrumnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 04:59 AM   #682
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrumnation View Post
Hey guys! new to the thread. big time DC multiverse collector. joining the community to find like minded folks who are into the same stuff as me. that being said. anyone else frustrated as how hard it is to get certain figures here in canada? I want the mcfarlane Parallax, Azbat, and dark flash...badly.....but look like ill have to pay 80 or more apiece on ebay. anyone know when they will be released in Canada if at all?

Welcome to the boards!!

It's always great to have another member to discuss the toys we love.

As for the figures not available here, check here and other places to see what is going on with releases. Sometimes they show up later, or at other retailers, and you'll probably find out here.

Also I would caution patience before running to Ebay. If you feel you have to have the figure now, well you'll pay that premium. However if you can wait there is a high probability that the figure will drop back down in price in the longer term. Most Mcfarlane DC figures are not holding long term value, and Todd is noted for being more than willing to release figures again with a slight change to deco.

Good luck and, again, welcome to the board.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 12:44 PM   #683
Bertrumnation
Red Shirt

Ok so epic news and a heads up peeps!!!! Just found out you can order the new Azrael knightfall batman, Parallax and Shazam from your nearest gamestop. If you dont know the sku you can't find it online. I called and ordered Azbat and Parallax. Effin ay! Hope this helps! Will arrive in Sept.
Old 08-20-2022, 04:23 PM   #684
Eko123
Body without Organs

Quote:
Ok so epic news and a heads up peeps!!!! Just found out you can order the new Azrael knightfall batman, Parallax and Shazam from your nearest gamestop. If you dont know the sku you can't find it online. I called and ordered Azbat and Parallax. Effin ay! Hope this helps! Will arrive in Sept.
That's great news! I also heard that the Gold Label classic Martian Manhunter figure was spotted at a Gamestop in Ontario recently as well.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 11:44 PM   #685
dawingster
Cylon Centurion

Winnipeg GameStop

dawingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:59 PM   #686
Bertrumnation
Red Shirt

I seen him in saskatoon gamestop also
Old 08-22-2022, 05:37 PM   #687
kvu
Cobra Trooper

so i called gamestop looking for az-bats. tell them to look under knightfall in collectibles and they will be able to locate it.
kvu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 08:16 PM   #688
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Thanks a bunch, will order Captain Marvel and Azbat tomorrow.
Do you know if the Arkham Knight Scarecrow is part if this crop as well?
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 01:57 AM   #689
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Welcome! To be honest, Mcfarlane's DC Multiverse line has been the easiest among the more collector oriented toy lines.
There are quite a few store exclusives that are hard to find in the US because of their weird distribution and it's easy to find in Canada because it's Gamestop or Toys R Us exclusive which means they will get stock unlike Wal Mart or Target in the States where it really varies between stores.

The figures you mentioned are all new and are just showing up in the States. So if you are impatient, yes you will probably chuck out $80 and over spent on toys. I'm sure we will see them in Canada eventually.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 02:48 PM   #690
Eko123
Body without Organs

Preview pic for the upcoming DC Direct Page Punchers 7" Flash and Captain Cold.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DC-Page-Punchers-Flash__scaled_600.jpg (70.7 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Eko123; 08-24-2022 at 04:06 AM.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote