ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 02-07-2016, 02:27 PM   #211
Electro16
Super Friend
Wink Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardo View Post
So what Electro16 is saying is that he couldn't be bothered to close an ad to gather the facts.

To end this, both Electro16 and Marvellegendsguy are correct... Marvellegendsguy is just more accurate.

Electro16, you received free shipping ONLY BECAUSE the total shipping cost of your order was below $20. For those of us who bought all 7 figures in Toronto, shipping was estimated at $31, minus the $20 "free shipping" discount, so ~$11.

* Free Shipping applies to regular shipping on qualifying items up to a maximum of $20.
I tried to close or move the ad several times but was unable to for some reason so I had to read around it and gather what I could.

Thanks for clearing this thing up Ricardo, the way you explained it , I now understand why not all of us got the same shipping. Sometimes it takes a third head to clear things up . Have a great day gentlemen !

Last edited by Electro16; 02-07-2016 at 02:33 PM.
Electro16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:47 PM   #212
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

I think this will really limit my orders from Toysrus Canada. Walmart.ca still seems ok for shipping and Amazon.ca is great (if they actually had products to sell, rather than third party seller $90 figures from scalpers).
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:50 PM   #213
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Sorry one more thing, order your figures in as small a batch as you can to stay under or near $20. So don't order seven at once, break them up into multiple shipments. Somebody at the corporate office clearly did not think this through
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 05:42 PM   #214
Electro16
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
Sorry one more thing, order your figures in as small a batch as you can to stay under or near $20. So don't order seven at once, break them up into multiple shipments. Somebody at the corporate office clearly did not think this through
I agree , thats the way to do it.
Old 02-07-2016, 07:53 PM   #215
dbaso
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
Guys, I just heard from my dealer in Quebec. He says that HasCan is not getting the Spidey/Absorbing Man wave. So it's looking like if you really want them then you'll have to order through the States. Now, that does not mean that someone like TRU might not get a bunch in US packaging somehow - you never know - I'm just telling you what told me. It's not available to him to order from HasCan.

The Cap/Onslaught wave is coming, but not til April.

Happy Hunting!
So is this confirmed? I can't imagine what these figures are going for on Ebay (i.e., Spider Gwen).
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 10:10 PM   #216
Electro16
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
So is this confirmed? I can't imagine what these figures are going for on Ebay (i.e., Spider Gwen).
There is always the option of your LCS or specialty store , if they order from a supplier in the US, they should be getting them. I know of a few places here in Montreal that deal with US suppliers and don't bother with HasCan.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:26 PM   #217
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
I can only confirm it so far as my dealer says it is. He has always been accurate in the past as far as what HasCan gets into the country. As I noted, that doesnt rule out a retailer getting stock in direct from the States. But as someone mentioned, with the way retail is in Canada right now it males sense they would skip the Spidey wave and just go for the Cap wave.

Unless you only want 1 or 2 of the figures, I would try not to buy from ebay. If at all possible, see about ordering a case or set from one of the usual US sites, like Entertainment Earth, BBTS, etc. Of course if you have to get them shipped to Canada, the cost adds up as well. Thankfully I leave near the border so can use a US address service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electro16 View Post
There is always the option of your LCS or specialty store , if they order from a supplier in the US, they should be getting them. I know of a few places here in Montreal that deal with US suppliers and don't bother with HasCan.
Yes, this. A lot of LCS' order out of the States, even for items that are available from HasCan. So they should have or be able to get the figures for you if you ask.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 01:29 PM   #218
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

New 6" Captain America Legends are available on toysrus.ca

http://www.toysrus.ca/search/index.j...egends&x=0&y=0
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:56 PM   #219
Electro16
Super Friend

Go these today, only 3 I wanted in this wave. No interest in the rest or the BAF.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160210_212253.jpg (99.8 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by Electro16; 02-10-2016 at 11:59 PM.
Old 02-19-2016, 09:14 AM   #220
SanMiguel
Agent of Shield
SanMiguel's Ebay Auctions

Any news about the new Marvel Deadpoolaction figure? When can we see this in our local WM?
SanMiguel is offline   Reply With Quote