ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 11-11-2022, 08:57 PM   #101
ViktorVonGloom
Red Shirt
Re: Outrun Collectibles - No longer in business

Hi Chris
ViktorVonGloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 05:29 PM   #102
DrPowPhD
Red Shirt

Quick update for those you are seeking refunds:
I had multiple orders through Outrun, two directly through my card, 3 through Sezzle. I called my credit card to request refunds after I explained the situtation, they gave be temporary refunds pending any dispute from Outrun. I disputed the charges through Sezzle, gave them all the information about the situation including emails I had. I just notification that I will be getting refunds for all of them.
I recommend anyone who wants their money back, you should do the same.
Chris, if you're actually reading these posts, I'm sorry that you've had incredibly bad luck. I was really hoping that your store would be successful. I hope everything turns around for you.
DrPowPhD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 05:41 PM   #103
Fermix
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPowPhD View Post
Quick update for those you are seeking refunds:
I had multiple orders through Outrun, two directly through my card, 3 through Sezzle. I called my credit card to request refunds after I explained the situtation, they gave be temporary refunds pending any dispute from Outrun. I disputed the charges through Sezzle, gave them all the information about the situation including emails I had. I just notification that I will be getting refunds for all of them.
I recommend anyone who wants their money back, you should do the same.
Chris, if you're actually reading these posts, I'm sorry that you've had incredibly bad luck. I was really hoping that your store would be successful. I hope everything turns around for you.
Thank you for the update. Due to Sezzle's portal acting up, I wasn't able to get confirmation that my dispute was processing until a couple of days ago. What did your timeline for the Sezzle dispute look like?
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 06:11 PM   #104
DrPowPhD
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermix View Post
Thank you for the update. Due to Sezzle's portal acting up, I wasn't able to get confirmation that my dispute was processing until a couple of days ago. What did your timeline for the Sezzle dispute look like?
I submitted the request on the 10th, I contacted them again today with the online chat. They said it takes time, but a hour or so later I got the refund emails.

Apparently, it will take time before they actually issue the refund to my card, but my Sezzle account says refunded.
Old 11-18-2022, 02:20 PM   #105
Fermix
Cobra Trooper

I just received my refund confirmations. It's not clear to me whether or not Sezzle is giving me the funds back, or if they are supposed to facilitate the refund from the vendor directly. The latter makes me nervous.

EDIT: Never mind they're already posted on my online banking, damn! To give credit where credit is due, it seems like Sezzle dispute can take up to 3 weeks if the merchant does not respond. Given that these refunds are getting processed in a matter of a few days, it would appear that Chris is expediting the process and not putting up much if any resistance. To that end, and that end alone, much respect.

Last edited by Fermix; 11-18-2022 at 02:33 PM.
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 08:13 PM   #106
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermix View Post
I just received my refund confirmations. It's not clear to me whether or not Sezzle is giving me the funds back, or if they are supposed to facilitate the refund from the vendor directly. The latter makes me nervous.

EDIT: Never mind they're already posted on my online banking, damn! To give credit where credit is due, it seems like Sezzle dispute can take up to 3 weeks if the merchant does not respond. Given that these refunds are getting processed in a matter of a few days, it would appear that Chris is expediting the process and not putting up much if any resistance. To that end, and that end alone, much respect.
Give him zero credit. They are probably giving your money back faster due to lack of action on his part or the volume of claims against him or they see the evidence against him being shut down.

If he was doing something then he would be replying to Paypal cases but guess what he isn't.

He isn't due a single iota of credit...you can trust the fact his isn't answering any of these claims against him. Period.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 05:12 PM   #107
Red Shirt

Hi, i also ordered some SW black series, GI joe pre orders from outrun back in June. I sent an email to request refund back in end of october, wait till now still no response. this is totally sucks, I just found this post, I also paid by Sezzie for one order and visa by another orders.
777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 06:08 PM   #108
DrPowPhD
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Hi, i also ordered some SW black series, GI joe pre orders from outrun back in June. I sent an email to request refund back in end of october, wait till now still no response. this is totally sucks, I just found this post, I also paid by Sezzie for one order and visa by another orders.
Yeah, best thing to do is to call your credit card company and explain the situation. They will likely give you your credit back after looking into it, same with Sezzle. They take a bit longer to get your money back because you have submit a dispute and they will investigate. I was able to get all my money back by doing this, so it's possible you will too.

Tags
free shipping, orders, pile of loot, retailer, store