ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 11-26-2022, 02:39 AM   #6421
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_M View Post
FYI:

Amazon.ca has the Marvel Legends - Wolverine 5-pack (containing Omega Red, Jason Wyngarde, Callisto, and Cyber) for $108.95 CAD:

https://www.amazon.ca/Legends-Wolver...%3D%3D&sr=8-32
Such a good price
Marvellegendsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 05:33 AM   #6422
sebastianduhra
Clonetrooper

Marvel Legends Gorr Amazon Exclusive was $25 Canadian last night on Amazon.ca
sebastianduhra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 09:09 AM   #6423
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_M View Post
FYI:

Amazon.ca has the Marvel Legends - Wolverine 5-pack (containing Omega Red, Jason Wyngarde, Callisto, and Cyber) for $108.95 CAD:

https://www.amazon.ca/Legends-Wolver...%3D%3D&sr=8-32
Thank you. Decided to buy it, that's close enough to $100 (my original "Hey I'll buy it when the price drops to..." target) for me to bite.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 11:28 AM   #6424
Omega_M
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napseeker View Post
Thank you. Decided to buy it, that's close enough to $100 (my original "Hey I'll buy it when the price drops to..." target) for me to bite.
That's how to play the game these days if you only want a few figures from a multi-pack.

I lucked out with this discount, but I disappointed myself by buying the Venom 3-pack at full-price off of Amazon.com yesterday just to get the new Venom figure with a partial Eddie Brock headsculpt. I'm really not liking these 3+ figure multi-packs.

Last edited by Omega_M; 11-26-2022 at 11:54 AM.
Omega_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 11:36 AM   #6425
Napseeker
Dark Knight

Yeah, the multipacks only seem to sell well when Hasbro compiles a set of characters that make sense to put together e.g. the Excalibur 3-pack.

A set like this one wasn't that terrible but re-releasing Omega Red which I think most collectors like myself had already and then Cyber, which I don't think 99% of X-fans even care about getting as an action figure, doomed it to be clearanced out.

I'm debating right now about cancelling my Gamestop pre-order for that new X-Men 5-pack filled with random X-characters that have no real business being in one set.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 12:08 PM   #6426
Omega_M
Red Shirt

I'm definitely playing the waiting game for that set! The only one I want is Stryfe, and I'm not willing to pay $36 each for 4 figures of no interest to me.

At least we live in big cities. If we wanted to, we have the option of collaborating and meeting up with fellow collectors in-person to group buy and get only the figure(s) we want.
Omega_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 12:12 PM   #6427
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Yeah after paying a little over $100 for the Alpha Flight set, only to have it drop below $80 a couple weeks later I no longer jump on multi-packs right away unless it is a full "must have" set.

Otherwise I can wait until a good sale. The Omega Red set is good at $108, but I don't really want, or need, the set. So I'll wait and see if it ever drops below $100. Same goes for the Stryfe set.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 01:33 PM   #6428
Ksteel
Mutant

It's surreal that the 'Black Friday' discounted prices are basically the prices that these Hasbro figures were at 2 years ago ...

That being said, these are the fair prices many of these figures should have been.

Ordered the ML Iron Spider ($33) and SWBS Ahsoka ($28).

The Amazing Fantasy Spider-Man ($30) is a good deal, the reviews for this are quite positive;
https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-Spider-...s%2C94&sr=1-11
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 01:48 PM   #6429
DrPowPhD
Red Shirt

I just got my Silk/Doc Ock from Amazon yesterday. The alternate angry face that came with it was just the neutral face with the teeth painted over the lips.
Has anyone ever contacted Hasbro about getting replacement pieces?
DrPowPhD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 02:01 PM   #6430
Vchipp
Red Shirt

It's crazy to think that Amazing Fantasy 15 Spider-Man is still available to get discounted at Black Friday on Amazon. I guess people really didn't want to pay like 43 dollars for him or Hasbro produced enough since all the previous Spider-Man with that buck sells out so fast.

For anyone who were on the fence definitely buy it at this price, it really is a great Spider-Man.
Vchipp is offline   Reply With Quote