ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 05-18-2021, 02:15 AM   #1
Robimus
Super Moderator
Gi Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly, Major Bludd & Viper Released in Canada

Thanks to multiple reports, including AFN member Technorover85, we now know that the GI Joe Classified Firefly, Cobra Viper and Major Bludd have been released in Canada.

Initial sightings are coming in from Toys”R”Us stores in both British Columbia and Alberta.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	737366AC-0D66-48EB-A8D1-AD7F05A3157D.jpg
Views:	1263
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	13074  

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 06:15 AM   #2
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Gi Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly, Major Bludd & Viper Released in Canada

Man this is going to be a @#$& show to get, unless TRU upper their order amounts.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 04:24 PM   #3
Prime Sinister
Decepticon
Re: Gi Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly, Major Bludd & Viper Released in Canada

Now in Toronto.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	36B36ECC-B716-43C8-96AE-A281C0FC22EC.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	13092  
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 05:17 PM   #4
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Sinister View Post
Now in Toronto.
How did you get them may I ask? did you call a store and give them the SKU for pick up?
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 07:52 PM   #5
Masterpiece Man
Red Shirt

I have a Baroness/Coil I just picked up from TRU and would like to trade it for Major Bludd and either Firefly or a Viper.
My TRU here in BC had a case of Bludd come in and one guy lined up at store opening and bought the whole case. The cashier was new and it was too late when we complained.

PM me.

I’m usually active on the Cybertron boards if you need my feedback reviews.
Masterpiece Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 08:03 PM   #6
Prime Sinister
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
How did you get them may I ask? did you call a store and give them the SKU for pick up?
I called and ask what new GI Joes did they have. These are all listed under SKU 480773. Ask if they have Bludd. They will hold until end of day for pick up.
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 08:20 PM   #7
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Sinister View Post
I called and ask what new GI Joes did they have. These are all listed under SKU 480773. Ask if they have Bludd. They will hold until end of day for pick up.
Ah cool, yeah what store may I ask?
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 10:52 PM   #8
athanato
Super Friend

I called 3 times the past month and Don Mills doesn't pick up the phone so I gave up, are the stores getting spammed with calls and they no longer touch it?
athanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 10:57 PM   #9
EpicLumpia
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by athanato View Post
I called 3 times the past month and Don Mills doesn't pick up the phone so I gave up, are the stores getting spammed with calls and they no longer touch it?
Since the lockdown in Ontario I find that certain TRU stores are hard to reach by phone.

If they do pick up the phone don't be surprised if the employee sounds disgruntled since everyone calling in is asking about GI Joes.
EpicLumpia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 11:35 PM   #10
Arishikage
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicLumpia View Post
Since the lockdown in Ontario I find that certain TRU stores are hard to reach by phone.

If they do pick up the phone don't be surprised if the employee sounds disgruntled since everyone calling in is asking about GI Joes.
I'm gonna second that. I know when I've called in there have usually been others calling about it. Just be as direct and polite as you can, I'm sure they're finding out what demand is like for these in the most inconvenient way.
Arishikage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bludd, classified, cobra, firefly, island, major, viper