ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 02-04-2012, 09:22 AM   #11
Exillion
AUTOMATON
Re: Automaton Toys now carrying SH Figuarts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTCh View Post
Hi Mario, what's the maximum time for OOH?
No maximum time: it's more a limit of space and what you can put in one shipping box covered by our Flat Rate.

Regards,
Mario
Exillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:47 PM   #12
JTCh
Toku

Sweet, thanks!
JTCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #13
pud333
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exillion View Post
Mario here.

Great news folks! We have already reduced the prices on 4 remaining figures advertised on our website: we have taken down the other listings only to upload new ones this evening. It was a matter of timing some newer items with upcoming preorders available at our suppliers. Another fresh start if you will!

Take a look! And please stay tuned!

Mario and the team at Automaton.
Good stuff. Okay, I'll bite. I just preordered Trunks. This will be my first Figuarts toy and first order with Automaton. If it goes well, I'll probably buy more.

Now, if only you guys were able to get me some Tamashii Web Exclusive Macross stuff, we'd be all set, haha.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #14
Exillion
AUTOMATON

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
Good stuff. Okay, I'll bite. I just preordered Trunks. This will be my first Figuarts toy and first order with Automaton. If it goes well, I'll probably buy more.

Now, if only you guys were able to get me some Tamashii Web Exclusive Macross stuff, we'd be all set, haha.
I will certainly look out for those. Thanks for your preorder!
Old 02-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #15
astrana
Super Friend

Hi Mario, can you guys price match with HLJ or Amiami for Saint Seiya figures?. I have Marin and Scorpio Milo preordered with them, if you guys can price match, then i will definitely switch to you guys
astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #16
Exillion
AUTOMATON

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrana View Post
Hi Mario, can you guys price match with HLJ or Amiami for Saint Seiya figures?. I have Marin and Scorpio Milo preordered with them, if you guys can price match, then i will definitely switch to you guys
For now, 68.99$CAN is the best price we can offer on that particular figure. Considering import from Japan, we are offering the average North American retail price, i.e following most of our US competitors.

Regards,
Mario
Old 02-05-2012, 03:36 PM   #17
JTCh
Toku

Will we be seeing more Kamen Rider Figuarts?
JTCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #18
Exillion
AUTOMATON

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTCh View Post
Will we be seeing more Kamen Rider Figuarts?
Yes! We will upload more this week!

-Mario
Old 02-06-2012, 09:27 PM   #19
Exillion
AUTOMATON

Hi Everyone!
We have some totally awesome news regarding the SH Figuarts/Tamashii Nations figures: following a business talk we had with a new supplier, I'm happy to announce that we will be able to offer a larger variety of those products at Automaton! Even cooler: at retail prices that will be VERY competitive. In fact, we will be able to offer prices lower, or at least on par with our US/CAN competitors.

All those items listed in Canadian bucks and featuring our highly popular Order On Hold service and Flat Rate shipping in Canada!

Our goal here is to become the #1 Canadian online store for those products and I will personnally give an extra push to make sure the lines are successful.

For a start, we will focus on the following franchises:
Saint Seiya (we will upload more in the next few days); Kamen Riders (same thing); Godzilla; One Piece and DragonBallZ.

Patience will be a prerequisite: we will upload new items as fast as we can in the next days as well as opening an official section/category on our website for those new lines.

We are VERY excited to launch, more officially, those new lines of figures at Automaton! Hope you will support us in this new adventure!

We have even marked down the retail prices on already uploaded items! Worth a look!

Stay tuned!

Regards,
Mario and the team at Automaton
Old 02-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #20
Exillion
AUTOMATON
Automaton: special news regarding Bandai Tamashii Nations/ S.H Figuarts and more!

Hi Everyone!
We have some totally awesome news regarding the SH Figuarts/Tamashii Nations figures: following a business talk we had with a new supplier, I'm happy to announce that we will be able to offer a larger variety of those products at Automaton! Even cooler: at retail prices that will be VERY competitive. In fact, we will be able to offer prices lower, or at least on par with our US/CAN competitors.

All those items listed in Canadian bucks and featuring our highly popular Order On Hold service and Flat Rate shipping in Canada!

Our goal here is to become the #1 Canadian online store for those products and I will personnally give an extra push to make sure the lines are successful.

For a start, we will focus on the following franchises:
Saint Seiya (we will upload more in the next few days); Kamen Riders (same thing); Godzilla; One Piece and DragonBallZ.

Patience will be a prerequisite: we will upload new items as fast as we can in the next days as well as opening an official section/category on our website for those new lines.

We are VERY excited to launch, more officially, those new lines of figures at Automaton! Hope you will support us in this new adventure!

We have even marked down the retail prices on already uploaded items! Worth a look!

Stay tuned!

Regards,
Mario and the team at Automaton