ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-17-2023, 12:17 PM   #3521
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
Yeah, I only buy if I can bundle up, but it's still pricey. The crappy part is that we won't know if it's going to be at Gamestop or not. Wish they would just outright say it's Gamestop exclusive for Canada.
Agreed. Seeing the Valkyries in store was a bit of a piss off. especially with them not wanting to do a Pulse Canada. I'm hoping that the reveals at 1027 are not pulse exclusive.
Snake Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 01:54 PM   #3522
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

I have no doubt we are going to see at least two more Pulse exclusives from the 1027.

I was hit for just over $62Cdn for Tripwire. Since he was part of a larger order I assume it was already accounted for with shipping. So not too bad, but still $62Cdn for a deluxe...ouch.

Yeah the not knowing is the worst part. That bit me in the butt for the Valkyries, but then I missed out on Chuckles and nothing on that front. So the game continues.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 04:15 PM   #3523
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
I have no doubt we are going to see at least two more Pulse exclusives from the 1027.

I was hit for just over $62Cdn for Tripwire. Since he was part of a larger order I assume it was already accounted for with shipping. So not too bad, but still $62Cdn for a deluxe...ouch.

Yeah the not knowing is the worst part. That bit me in the butt for the Valkyries, but then I missed out on Chuckles and nothing on that front. So the game continues.
lol don't say that. I hope the Vamp isn't a pulse exclusive. I'm pretty sure the SMS will be. Since its suppose to go with the HISS. EE does have a place holder up for Joes for the Tuesday after 1027. So we at least know everything is not a pulse exclusive.
Old 10-17-2023, 04:24 PM   #3524
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Yeah, reading about the Valkyries was a kick in the gut. On the plus side, I never saw them at Gamestop, so it doesn't hurt as much.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 08:45 PM   #3525
wesperino
Mutant

I saw them twice at GS. I got mine from pulse at over $100! Got dinged on shipping hard and also my tripwire was $62. Chuckles is the last of my order.

Side note. Saw a FB group post of mole rats in store at Walmart in Montreal.

Eyes open kids.
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 09:11 PM   #3526
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

I stopped by TRU after work today and I was able to get two of the Steel Corp sets for 25% off.. I tried using R club discount they sent out but I didn't realize it was already expired. The cashier ended giving me another discount code and I was able to get another 15% off. This almost makes up for the Valkyries.

Same here Chuckles is the last of my big order. I ended up canceling the Fire Team. I have enough extra troopers and vipers to fill out my HISS display.
Old 10-17-2023, 09:13 PM   #3527
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesperino View Post
I saw them twice at GS. I got mine from pulse at over $100! Got dinged on shipping hard and also my tripwire was $62. Chuckles is the last of my order.

Side note. Saw a FB group post of mole rats in store at Walmart in Montreal.

Eyes open kids.
Nice thanks for the heads up. I was charged so I'm hoping they ship soon. I did want to grab an extra Mole rat. Has anyone seen the Range Viper or Big Ben instore?
Old 10-17-2023, 09:18 PM   #3528
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
I stopped by TRU after work today and I was able to get two of the Steel Corp sets for 25% off.. I tried using R club discount they sent out but I didn't realize it was already expired. The cashier ended giving me another discount code and I was able to get another 15% off. This almost makes up for the Valkyries.

Same here Chuckles is the last of my big order. I ended up canceling the Fire Team. I have enough extra troopers and vipers to fill out my HISS display.
What R Club discount did they send out? I haven't received anything. Also, you were able to get 15% on top of 25%, or just 15%? I scanned the Steel Corps set on the wall-mounted price scanner, but ut wasn't part of the current 25% off sale.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 09:39 PM   #3529
Darth Cujo
Super Friend

The r club coupon was emailed on the 13th and was only good until the 15th. They usually seem to be like that.

The Joe sale is weird. The flyer says all joe figures except clearance. Yet grunt is listed on the website but at regular price. The steel brigade ones should have been part of the sale too.
Darth Cujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 09:41 PM   #3530
philtastic
Master of the Universe

The only emails I get from TRU are to tell me they cancelled my orders.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote