ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 10-03-2020, 03:55 PM   #131
Rj64
Agent of Shield
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Online/Pre Order Sightings Thread

Updated release schedule

Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 06:13 PM   #132
cloud
Master of the Universe

But EB Games so far still has no updates.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 06:48 PM   #133
Rj64
Agent of Shield

That's true but they usually are in the time frame and maybe they'll get the casey/raph around October 10th in stock. I'm really glad splinter/Baxter is in the upcoming series and I'm very much looking forward to krang.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:32 PM   #134
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
That's true but they usually are in the time frame and maybe they'll get the casey/raph around October 10th in stock. I'm really glad splinter/Baxter is in the upcoming series and I'm very much looking forward to krang.
I meant the Traag and Granitor, and RoadKill Rodney Tricerton. These have been on preorder at other online stores
Old 10-05-2020, 12:56 AM   #135
DarthDarko
Super Friend

I’m still waiting for the call from EB to come pick up my Slash/Leatherhead set. Pre-ordered it before my Casey and April sets which arrived in August.
DarthDarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 11:02 PM   #136
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDarko View Post
I’m still waiting for the call from EB to come pick up my Slash/Leatherhead set. Pre-ordered it before my Casey and April sets which arrived in August.
I got mine all 3 at the same time.
However, still owe the Bebop and Rocksteady....
I pre-ordered back in November dang it
Old 10-22-2020, 10:23 AM   #137
mathewjohn365
Super Friend

A search this morning for Neca stuff on EBGAMES website revealed dates for a bunch of stuff has been pushed back again, to 11/27. Looking up the Turtles stuff, none are available for pre order, dates on some of the stuff is the end July; and alot of the stuff is no available for in store pick up. I've taken the alternative route and sought out other retailers, which has had the stuff in stock not just for pre orders. Noticed this with Metalhead. Good luck to those who have pre ordered Turtle stuff.
mathewjohn365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 01:07 PM   #138
Rj64
Agent of Shield

Which stuff was pushed back until November? I only see the 1/4 raph with that date. Everything else is either in stock or out of stock. I don't even see metalhead on there.
Old 10-22-2020, 01:38 PM   #139
mathewjohn365
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
Which stuff was pushed back until November? I only see the 1/4 raph with that date. Everything else is either in stock or out of stock. I don't even see metalhead on there.
Neca's Alien and Predator stuff got pushed back, which is the same date of 1/4 cartoon Raph. I believe Included in with a bunch of Neca stuff, the cartoon 2 packs had a revised release of the end of October. Which doesn't make any sense as I have already received all three, but I had them shipped to my house. Ebgames was supposed to also get the Raph & Casey two and Metalhead, which I preordered in store, but I have now preorder from other retailers I had the Mcfarlane Spawn on pre order and never got a call for it, went to the store to check on figures and there was one Spawn left on the shelf (preorders are usually kept behind the cash at my local EB and the Spawn off the shelf filled my pre order). Which leads my to believe I'll never get the Rocksteady & Bebop 2 pack from EBgames.
mathewjohn365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 02:24 PM   #140
Rj64
Agent of Shield

Oh so you meant neca as a whole and not just tmnt. I called my eb and they said the casey/raph and metalhead is showing November 27th like you had mentioned. But this seems to always be delayed.

Yeah bebop and rocksteady still say August and its October. Neca did say they will be shipping many more units so my guess is they're just behind.
The cartoon 2 packs are back in stock aside from slash/leather head.

I'm just wondering where the new cartoon 2 packs are and Krang? My guess is eb will get them once they're all released in the USA. Because USA gets a set a week I think they're waiting to send them here. We ended up getting series 3 before the USA and many Americans bought from Canadian online retailers and now neca won't allow this which is probably why they're waiting to send them to Canada.

I'm also kind of regretting not buying super shredder from the neca store. I thought he'd be released at retail they said.